Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Wry grin

I know the Ipswich serial killings are nothing to joke about but but I couldnt help smiling when I saw the title of Channel 4s documentary about Steven Wright tonight. ''Killer in a small town''. We always said that didnt we?

[quote user="Kathy"]I know the Ipswich serial killings are nothing to joke about but but I couldnt help smiling when I saw the title of Channel 4s documentary about Steven Wright tonight. ''Killer in a small town''. We always said that didnt we?[/quote]

Stephen Wright is known in the US as a very funny, very dry, very low key comedian. Not the same guy you''re talking about, though, I''m sure.

[quote user="Kathy"]I know the Ipswich serial killings are nothing to joke about but but I couldnt help smiling when I saw the title of Channel 4s documentary about Steven Wright tonight. ''Killer in a small town''. We always said that didnt we?[/quote]Well spotted Kathy. [Y]

[quote user="Kathy"]I know the Ipswich serial killings are nothing to joke about but but I couldnt help smiling when I saw the title of Channel 4s documentary about Steven Wright tonight. ''Killer in a small town''. We always said that didnt we?[/quote]

You''re right, its not![:|]

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Certainly not. Living in Ipswich it was a very surreal time. News vans everywhere, women afraid to leave their homes. It was like a ghost-Town. Not good![/quote]

I assume you mean "Small Ghost Town" :P

[quote user="MyGodThisIsRubbish"]

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Certainly not. Living in Ipswich it was a very surreal time. News vans everywhere, women afraid to leave their homes. It was like a ghost-Town. Not good![/quote]

I assume you mean "Small Ghost Town" :P

[/quote]

Haha.. Yeah I forgot the small [:P]

Yeah i noticed it too. However i was reluctant to post it on here, since it''s not really in the best context, let''s be honest.