Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

WHAT ARE THINKING NOW GLENDA ROEDER

I for one never liked him from day one.Still not sure about Brynn Gunn,but at the moment i have been proved wrong i think with Ian Crook and Ian Butterworth here things can only get better.So my point is Glenda Roeder this is how you treat 18/20 players with respect,a kind word ,Not being pig headed.Lets get behind the team at all costs and enjoy the rest of the season which we were not going to under Glenda

I love the practice of slagging off a bloke by changing their first name to that of a woman.  Seriously!  I hope Glenda (tee hee) is only thinking of retiring from anything connected to football.  He is a bender (oh yes, I''m on fire).

I honestly couldn''t give a toss about Roeder, don''t get why so many fans have been chanting "are you watching Glenn Roeder?"... we got what we wanted in him being sacked so why bother mentioning him, just get behind the team instead of being really bitter, i didn''t like him and thought he was a terrible manager but i don''t see the point in even bringing him up.

[quote user="Lambo"]I honestly couldn''t give a toss about Roeder, don''t get why so many fans have been chanting "are you watching Glenn Roeder?"... we got what we wanted in him being sacked so why bother mentioning him, just get behind the team instead of being really bitter, i didn''t like him and thought he was a terrible manager but i don''t see the point in even bringing him up.[/quote]So why bring a thread about him back to life?