Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Bryan Gunn's new column

That was a good read, It sounds like we''ve finally got a manager who see''s things like us - the fans!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

I know he''s done well but lets wait before erecting a monument, Nelson had to wait a few years. I think Gunny should as well.

[/quote]

Haha, Very good!!

A great read, I''m really optimistic about Gunn and this hasn''t changed my opinion at all.  The fact that he isn''t scared to talk about banter on the training ground puts him in a completely different position to Roeder and I for one congratulate it.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

I know he''s done well but lets wait before erecting a monument, Nelson had to wait a few years. I think Gunny should as well.

[/quote]

I''m sure Bryan is still quite capable of erecting his column!

He talks a lot of sensehe has created a great ethosa passion for the game is backhe understands the fanshis signings have been good he has extensive contacts (ferguson amongst them) this can help in terms of advice!!and he is just a good bloke who has the clubs interest at heart.i admit he has to succeed to have a future here.but he hasnt made a bad start!

[quote user="bryan baldie baldric"]He talks a lot of sense
he has created a great ethos
a passion for the game is back
he understands the fans
his signings have been good
he has extensive contacts (ferguson amongst them) this can help in terms of advice!!
and he is just a good bloke who has the clubs interest at heart.

i admit he has to succeed to have a future here.
but he hasnt made a bad start!

[/quote]

I started to read this as a limerick .................................DUH!!!

Good column, Gunny. Talks a lot of sense........it must be a Scottish thing........................[Y][Y]

Amazing what happens when you get someone who respects the players.  You get back what you give in life.

Found this bit interesting and maybe a little dig at Roeder.........

"I''d like to think that is something to do with the new-found freedom I want them to play with and the more relaxed atmosphere."

[quote user="bryan baldie baldric"]He talks a lot of sensehe has created a great ethosa passion for the game is backhe understands the fanshis signings have been good he has extensive contacts (ferguson amongst them) this can help in terms of advice!!and he is just a good bloke who has the clubs interest at heart.i admit he has to succeed to have a future here.but he hasnt made a bad start![/quote]I read this and thought you have hit the nail on the head...Why am i agreeing with everyone tonight on here???Oh yeah Smudgers not on here lol[6]

He also mentioned that he contacted Sir Alex and asked about some loan players, maybe he was asking about some young Man U''s players or asking his opinion about other loan players around the UK.