Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Helveg - Keeping options open

Cant blame him really cos if we offer 10000 and someone else offers 20000 a week what would you do. It is hacking me off a lot now. Went on tele text last night to see all these players signing for other clubs and nothing listed for Norwich. Also listening to Radio Broadland sports section to hear Kluivert signing for Newcastle and all other signings but again nothing for Norwich. I know Worthy says be patient but there is patient and bloody patient. I''m sure he will come through in the end but what the hell is going on with Primus. Its now been 3 or 4 weeks and surely there must be something to report. I really cant see Helveg coming here - its just a feeling I have in the water.

I was hopeful of Helveg signing, but now Im not so convinced! Fingers crossed he gets no other offers... Now I really am clutching at straws!!!

Please sign someone Worthy, just to give me hope (& something to tell supporters of other clubs down the pub!)

Who''s in the bag, charlies dad? Helveg or Primus, or is it a bag big enough for both? Fingers, toes and eyes (?) remain firmly crossed AGAIN!

Helveg. Susie.. havent heard about Primus by name. but intriguingly, more than one signing was expected. Im personally very confident about this now. Im told its subject to medical and 11th hour hitches.

I''m usually right of centre on the optimism front - but can''t see this one happening.

Wages, competition from others and his big city background may all conspire against it.

Here''s hoping.

Come on Charlies Dad, so good of you to put your faith in this source! I really really hope that you are right. I''m still dreaming of the press conference unveiling Primus & Helveg!

Please let us know of any developments from your source...

Glad you kept everything? crossed Susie - it certainly worked but Nigel will have a hard task to prise Primus from Pompey (per Harry Redknapp, Sky TV today)

OTBC