Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

Midfield ace back for Canaries

I wondered who they could mean! What''s f**king ace about him?

http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/midfield-ace-back-canaries-853302.html

I don''t think he''s as bad as he''s made out to be, he shouldn''t be starting over Rusty and Clingan in midfield though either.

[quote user=shortfatb]I wondered who they could mean! What''s f**king ace about him? [/quote]

A much overused term by the media I feel, almost anyone who wears the colours is described as an "ace"nowadays.

[quote user="shortfatb"]I wondered who they could mean! What''s f**king ace about him?

http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/midfield-ace-back-canaries-853302.html[/quote]What''s so f***ing ace about you that you feel qualified to judge?Have you been attending matches home or away this season singing your heart out to give the lads their best chance of success?Or have you been sitting in Leamington Spa (wherever the f*** that is!) and whining at the radio like so many of your fellow fair weather "supporters"?

I really hope the ''ace'' doesnt get back in. Despite Rusty''s error for the 3rd he put in a great shift on Tuesday, setting up Cort''s goal with a good run through the middle and his general performence was the best I''ve seen in a long time from him (probably because he wasn''t up front). Clingan and Russell are the ideal pairing for me, Clingan holding and Russell more box to box.

But why do I get the feeling Fozzy will start?

[quote user="Just when you thought the Roedent had gone"]Ace he is the joker in the pack.When ever he plays it is like watching a crab always going sideways.[/quote]Bye binner.

[quote user="Just when you thought the Roedent had gone"]Why where are you going Herb, just because i have a point of view you dont like dont presume that i must be a binner.[/quote]Because your "point of view" is completely lacking in any qualification or objectivity.Either you think I''m stupid or you''re a binner in which case you are stupid.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="shortfatb"]I wondered who they could mean! What''s f**king ace about him?

http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/midfield-ace-back-canaries-853302.html[/quote]What''s so f***ing ace about you that you feel qualified to judge?Have you been attending matches home or away this season singing your heart out to give the lads their best chance of success?Or have you been sitting in Leamington Spa (wherever the f*** that is!) and whining at the radio like so many of your fellow fair weather "supporters"?[/quote]Herb! Have you actually been to a single game this season??? If you have then I would seriously consider retracting that statement! Fozzy is absolutely sodding useless!!!! Before you get on your high horse, just think about what you''re saying! If you have been to a game, then deep in you heart, you''ll understand...........

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="shortfatb"]I wondered who they could mean! What''s f**king ace about him?

http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/midfield-ace-back-canaries-853302.html[/quote]What''s so f***ing ace about you that you feel qualified to judge?Have you been attending matches home or away this season singing your heart out to give the lads their best chance of success?Or have you been sitting in Leamington Spa (wherever the f*** that is!) and whining at the radio like so many of your fellow fair weather "supporters"?[/quote]Herb! Have you actually been to a single game this season??? If you have then I would seriously consider retracting that statement! Fozzy is absolutely sodding useless!!!! Before you get on your high horse, just think about what you''re saying! If you have been to a game, then deep in you heart, you''ll understand...........[/quote]Cracking finish against Soton though...Hang on, Cureton assist! It can''t be real - Smudge mate, where are you? Print some of that...