Sign in to follow this  
SI

Team selection against Bristol City?

A bit of a selection nightmare for Gunny.

Only 5 available defenders: Ostemobor, Grounds, Doherty, Drury, and Leijer ( if Bertrand not fit)

Midfielders: Croft and Clingan surely set to start. Which leaves: Russell,  Hoolahan, Fotheringham, Pattison, Carney, fighting for the 2 or 3 available places.

Strikers: Cort, Cureton, Gow, Killen, Macdonald, for the 2 or 1 available places..

My guess:

Marshall

Ostemobor   Doherty   Grounds    Drury

Croft      Clingan    Russell       Carney

Cort    Gow

Subs: Leijer, Fotheringham, Hoolahan ,  Killen  Nelson/Cureton

[quote user="SI"]

Only 5 available defenders: Ostemobor, Grounds, Doherty, Drury, and Leijer ( if Bertrand not fit)

Midfielders: Croft and Clingan surely set to start. Which leaves: Russell,  Hoolahan, Fotheringham, Pattison, Carney, fighting for the 2 or 3 available places.

Strikers: Cort, Cureton, Gow, Killen, Macdonald, for the 2 or 1 available places..

My guess:

Marshall

Cort    Gow

[/quote]That''s the team I would like to see start the game - hopefully Cody will take Fozzy''s spot on the bench although i know that''s as likely as water into wine. Then again Fozzy has done well the past few games he was involved in....Cant see how you could drop Rusty or Clinkers though after Tues so it''ll have to be bench for him.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="SI"]

My guess:

Marshall

Cort    Gow

[/quote]

That''s the team I would like to see start the game - hopefully Cody will take Fozzy''s spot on the bench although i know that''s as likely as water into wine. Then again Fozzy has done well the past few games he was involved in....Cant see how you could drop Rusty or Clinkers though after Tues so it''ll have to be bench for him.
[/quote]

I would also imagine this will be the lineup. I cant really see Gunn playing much else, unless he plays a different system which is very unlikly. The only thing Gunn may so is play Cureton upfront again and leave the two new forwards on the bench again!