Sign in to follow this  
canaries

PREDICTIONS: WHO WILL FINISH IN THE BOTTOM 3

Charlton are already buried. Southampton aren''t far behind.

Last spot is interesting. I''d like to see Watford or Derby in it (quite like notts forest and doncaster)

do not fool yourselves that we are safe. Gunn is doing a good job, but then Roeder did that much, even better, last season. And a point will not count for much- if that wonderful performance is followed by several no-shows. Call me pessimistic if you like- but after the recent seasons- I shall start to join the party ONLY when we have put a really convincing run together and performed week in and week out. We are still VERY short of points and wins....

that said- this is the perfect springboard for a renaissance- but then the same was true after the last Wolves match too

I''m agreeing with Charlton, Southampton and Barnsley. Think we will just escape with a 4th from bottom finish. Drastic improvements needed to stay up next season though.

Well im gonna make a bold prediction here and say charlton are gonna stay up. They still have some descent players their in the likes of Matthew Spring, Matt holland and i think they got Tom Soares on loan now who is a good championship player.

I think Southampton will most probably go down as i reckon they will probably go into administration soon. I will go for Watford and Blackpool as the other two. I went to watford when we played them a couple of months ago and seen them on tv a few times and they have been awful when ever i have watched them. I know blackpool look in a half descent position at the moment but i can see them getting dragged into it

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

Well im gonna make a bold prediction here and say charlton are gonna stay up. They still have some descent players their in the likes of Matthew Spring, Matt holland and i think they got Tom Soares on loan now who is a good championship player.

I think Southampton will most probably go down as i reckon they will probably go into administration soon. I will go for Watford and Blackpool as the other two. I went to watford when we played them a couple of months ago and seen them on tv a few times and they have been awful when ever i have watched them. I know blackpool look in a half descent position at the moment but i can see them getting dragged into it

[/quote]

I really cant see Charlton staying up. Think a couple more losses and it will be all over bar the shouting. They seem to improved a little in the last few games but I think they''ve left it too late. I''m going for Charlton Southampton & Watford.

[quote user="Georgie Bless"][quote user="ndhscanary"]

[/quote]

I really cant see Charlton staying up. Think a couple more losses and it will be all over bar the shouting. They seem to improved a little in the last few games but I think they''ve left it too late. I''m going for Charlton Southampton & Watford.

[/quote]Scary really, to think they have all been in the Prem recently, including us, is the Prem the poison chalice for a lot of clubs?

Me I think Southampton, Charlton and Doncaster.

Carlton and Sothampton have a hell of a job to escape and it would be a strong person who bets against them. That leaves one more which to be fair could be any number of teams. We are one of those teams but for me there are two or three others who are more likely drop than us. I''m going for Watford as the third team.

I''m not so convinced about Southampton. They still have some decent players and are capable of scoring goals. I can see them getting just enough results to see them safe, just like last season when they were down but rescued it in the last half of the last game. I think Charlton, Watford and Barnsley, though might add us if we don''t win this Saturday................

I would say Charlton are leaving it too late even though they have perked up a bit of late (let''s hope they have nothing to play for come the final game of the season).

Southampton are at risk as much due to off the field problems as those on it.  The atmsophere at their home games is poisoness and this is probably translating to their young (but talented) players and could explain why they do better away.  At some point they are going to pick up a couple of results at home but I think they wont quite have enough to get out of trouble.

Final place for me is Barnsley who have a tough looking run in and a lack of real quality about their squad.

Charlton - only won one league game in several months.

Southampton - one home win all season (yes, I know it was against us)

Tight call for the other.  I suspect Barnsley because they were so poor when we played them and they''re slowly getting sucked in.  Think Watford, Doncaster, Forest and Derby have enough to get out of the mire.  Plymouth and Coventry might be outside bets.

As for us, I''ve always fancied us to scrape through, even with Roeder.  Injuries, suspensions and a tough away run-in could be our sticking points though.

Charlton, Watford, and Barnsley. I hope Barnsley stay up though because it''s one of the few away grounds we seem to get a bit of joy at.

OTBC