Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

*****Score Prediction vs Brizzle City*****

So it`s raining goals from all over the pitch recently, home and away.

I still can`t see a clean sheet so 3-1 to us.

Croft, Cort and Cureton ( Cos I think Gunny will still start with Cort and him)

OTBC

I can see goals and it could swing like the Wolves match. 2-2 is a good shout - but the need for 3 pts will be drummed home. We will certainly not lose. Expect a rousing last 15 minutes: 3-2.

2-1 purely because of the home advantage spurring us on to win.A draw is plainly on the cards though as Bristol are very much ''in form''A good game either way, with hopefully some shape or form of points on the cards for us.

I can''t see a clean sheet with our current predeliction for Keystone Kops defending, but I can see goals, so I''m going for 3-1 to City, and don''t care who gets them!!!!

Played a guy on Fifa vs Bristol City today, was random not set up at all, it was a draw 2-2Make of that what you will

Ha ha, once again we''re all very optimistic! Remember Norwich never make it easy for them selves. However with the wave of positivity we''re riding with new signings, new boss and no Roedent, yet considering Bristol are on fine form, gotta be a 0-0!!!!

Really difficult to predict. Two teams in good form, but we have home advantage. This is the sort of game we need to win to get us up the table, so I''ve got to go with a home win.

3 - 2 to us. Scorers Gow, Cort and Clingan (pen)

[quote user="if I promise to behave"] but we have home advantage. [/quote]

Home advantage? Sometimes the pressure of having your own fans on your back if you misplace a pass/clearance etc can be a big disadvantage.