Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

If you're dreaming of the Prem, read this.

More importantly it will cover the long-term commitments to players who are the primary recipients of the TV money, preventing the nightmare scenario of wages for the very best-paid players outstripping revenue. Even modest players will benefit from the deal however. The average wage in the top division is £1.1million and yesterday''s deal will ensure it remains above seven figures.

(From the Telegraph on the new domestic TV rights arrangements) 

We''ll need smart heads, steady hands, deep pockets, cast iron stomachs - and proper benchmarking along with visionary leadership, I would imagine.

Let''s not get caught out next time.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

More importantly it will cover the long-term commitments to players who are the primary recipients of the TV money, preventing the nightmare scenario of wages for the very best-paid players outstripping revenue. Even modest players will benefit from the deal however. The average wage in the top division is £1.1million and yesterday''s deal will ensure it remains above seven figures.

We''ll need smart heads, steady hands, deep pockets, cast iron stomachs - and proper benchmarking along with visionary leadership, I would imagine.

OTBC

[/quote]

You could have added it here;

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1573438/ShowPost.aspx

as it''s quite relevant to that discussion.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could''ve, would''ve, should''ve...........

My judgement, right or wrong.

If you want to add it to that thread then be my guest Delia. But I know where my money is.

OTBC

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Could''ve, would''ve, should''ve...........

My judgement, right or wrong.

If you want to add it to that thread then be my guest Delia. But I know where my money is.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Could''ve, would''ve, should''ve...........[/quote]I think that should be "could of, would of,  should of" as you''re on the pink un Bly!

Oh, and BTW, Please stop repeating yourself, there''s a good man! [;)]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Actually he is correct. Should, Would and Could should always be followed by have and not of.[/quote]In the English-speaking world, yes.  Not in Norfolk, though....

Dear, oh dear, oh dear. Poor old Lapp............

Seems that he/she has the same malady as Smudger.[:-*]

We''re really doomed now I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED!!!

City couldn''t handle Brizzle, and he/she (who must be obeyed?) can''t handle grammar.

It''s called the past conditional tense as I remember.

But still, one love.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Could''ve, would''ve, should''ve...........[/quote]I think that should be "could of, would of,  should of" as you''re on the pink un Bly!

[/quote]

Er, sarcasm?

[quote user="suffolk canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Could''ve, would''ve, should''ve...........[/quote]I think that should be "could of, would of,  should of" as you''re on the pink un Bly!

[/quote]

Er, sarcasm?

[/quote]

[H]

Er,......touche? Anyone, anyone, anyone..............?

OTBC