Sign in to follow this  
Helsinki canary

Back to earth with a BUMP

Well I think yesterday bought us back down to earth - with or without that fool of a refs terrible decisions - our defensive play is nothing short of shocking - 1 win in 5 games is still serious relegation form and until we fix our defence thats where we are heading I''m afraid. I just hope bringing Davies in next week will sort out the mess in our defensive play. However the problems can actually stem from the tactics we are now playing which on one hand is creating more goals which is great - but at the same time teams are just walking through our midfield which is putting too much pressure on the back 4. We have to win our home games - its simple as that. I am afraid the game that will come back to haunt at the end of the season will be the throw away V southampton, it will be the same as he Crystal Palace throw away from 1-3 in the Prem season........ so the message gunny - stop the leaking at the back mate!

Brizzle could have had a shed-full, but it''s mainly down and thanks to our (pass to the bloke in the red shirt Marshall) also pulling off a few decent saves, and Brizzle''s finishing was so erratic, (that was well before the Doc lunge)......Brizzle were convincingly a better side - and whether D''arso was the ref or not....''They fully deserved their win.''

Our defence was pants, Russell and Semmy were out of sorts, other teams around us have games in hand......It''s squeaky tummy and bummy time[:S].....  NCFC back to Earth with a bump.....and look at the hole it''s made.....