Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Who do you think will be relegated?

Can''t see Derby going down. They''ve picked up in the last week or so, and will have convidence (etc) after coming back from 2-0 down to with 3-2 againt Nottingham Forest. If they didn''t have the fight they would have lost i reckon. I think Southampton, Charlton (neither seem to have the ability to get results) and someone like Barnsley.  

Think Charlton are doomed.  Maybe a month or two I would say they had a chance, but there''s too little time left for them.  Never mind.As for Saints, they had better make sure their paperwork is in order lest they go the way of Luton.  As long as we keep banging in the goaqls we''ll be okay, but at the moment we''re still in the mix.  Come season''s end I think it''ll be Donny, though.

I agree with the general opinion that S''oton and Charlton look goners, the last one is very hard to call though there''s several teams that could potentially end up in that last spot, including us still, i guess only time will tell.

charlton have been playing better of late,,,without getting their reward - but like leeds before - once the relegation mire envelops - reasonable players become poor and beaten,,,they could pull it off - but i agrre i looks unlikely...derby''s squad is good enough,,,and they are begiining to find some form now - as are noots forest...watford have wone 2 out of their last 4 - and got in a new midfielder and winger in the window - i wouldn''t rule them out just yet...soton - they looked poor - but they do at least have spirit - and they have showed all season they can suprise on their day - will their new manager do enough to get them playing with consistency - certainly,,,they have a goalscorer - saganowski is on fire - 3 goals in the last 2...donny - good ole donny - they like to play it the right way - but on pudding pitches - its the battlers who will pull out the results imo...blackpool - they got a ton of new players in during the window - if they gell - they should be clear of trouble - but if not - tey could drop like a stone,,,plymouth - have been on a poor run of late - but they have a cushion to work with,,,and the odd draw and win should see them clear of the drop...barnsley - they have gone for a couple of quality signings in the window - and i reckon they will have enough to make a good fist of it...naarwich - draws need to be translated into wins - and for that to happen, we must have a tighter defence - encoraged that we will be getting a new cb in to partner the doc...i reckon - charlton have too much to do and are likely to go down - and that donny will sink in the mud and be relegated,,,leaving either watford, city or blackpool fighting it out for the final spot...

charlton have been playing better of late,,,without getting their reward - but like leeds before - once the relegation mire envelops - reasonable players become poor and beaten,,,they could pull it off - but i agree it looks unlikely...derby''s squad is good enough,,,and they are begining to find some form now - as are notts forest...watford have won 2 out of their last 4 - and got in a new midfielder and winger in the window - i wouldn''t rule them out just yet...soton - they looked poor - but they do at least have spirit - and they have showed all season they can suprise on their day - will their new manager do enough to get them playing with consistency - certainly,,,they have a goalscorer - saganowski is on fire - 3 goals in the last 2...donny - good ole donny - they like to play it the right way - but on these winter pudding pitches - its the battlers who will pull out the results imo...blackpool - they got a ton of new players in during the window - if they gell - they should be clear of trouble - but if not - they could drop like a stone,,,plymouth - have been on a poor run of late - but they have a cushion to work with,,,and the odd draw and win should see them clear of the drop...barnsley - they have gone for a couple of quality signings in the window - and i reckon they will have enough to make a good fist of it...naarwich - draws need to be translated into wins - and for that to happen, we must have a tighter defence - encouraged that we will be getting a new cb in to partner the doc...i reckon - charlton have too much to do and are likely to go down - and that donny will sink in the mud and be relegated,,,leaving either watford, city or blackpool fighting it out for the final spot...

NCFC. Very likely to be one of the relegated, despite peoples optimism, we still are not picking up anywhere near enough points to survive and I cant see where we are going to. So time to accept it we are going down.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

I''m going for:

22, Derby.

23, Southampton.

24, Charlton.

[/quote]

As much as it pains me to say it, I think we could be the third team with Charlton and the Saints. Let''s just pray that we survive somehow.

I think Plymouth are in real trouble. They are dropping like a stone and seem to be the only team not picking up points.So Charlton, Southampton and Plymouth.