Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Fair Result V Bristol City

I  thought  Bristol City  were  just  about  the  best  side  that  i  have  seen  at  Norwich  this  season. Regardless  of  the  reasons  why  they steamrollered  us  in  the  first  half  and  we  could  easily  have  be  3  or  4  one  down.Despite  being  down  to  10  men  we  rallied  well  in  the  second  half  and  should  have  had  a  penalty  but  a  draw  though  welcome  would  not  have  been  a  fair  reflection  on  the  day. We  need  at  least  another  6  wins  and  i  am  becoming  concerned  where  they  may  come  from, i think  with  some  tough  home  games  coming  up  we  will  need  to  pick  up  a  couple  of  wins  away. There  is  still  a  lot  of  footy  to  be  played  and  we  do  have  every  chance  of  staying  up  but  it  is  going  to  run  to  the  wire

Whilst I agree with what you say I still think that our team spirit and never say die attitude instilled by Gunny could well have got us a point if it hadn''t been for Durso. Whether we deserved it or not is irrelevent, we lost plenty of points we didn''t deserve to lose early in the season.

Bristol City were the better side and deserved the win....

I agree to some extent NN.. with the feel good factor and passion back in the side.. but isn''t the saying "nice guys finish last"? City need to be a hell of a lot nastier in their play in order to bully their way to wins.

jas :)