Sign in to follow this  
Captain Controversy

To those who thought sacking Roeder would save us....

Clearly, and quite obviously, it hasn''t.I am in no way having a go at Gunn or his team, by the way, but they have continued exactly where Roeder left off. Loan signings, a very leaky defence, losing at home to teams we all feel we should be getting results from, raising their game against the bigger boys of the division.So what really was the point of the managerial swap? Cureton has missed more chances than he''s scored - easy chances - Roeder shipped him out for exactly that reason... now look whats happened - he''s back and cost us 2 wins.Roeder decided NOT to sign Gow, because he felt his attitude stank. At the time THIS VERY FORUM posted comments such as ''we dont want him''... Gunn signs him and suddenly Gows a great guy...Roeders hands were tied and HAD to rely on the loan market, signing some good players. But the pink un slated him for it. Gunn HAS to do the same but thats okay.Tommy Wright, praised by so many on here, has now left...NCFC are now paying GR for sitting at home, stress free, out of work - probably very glad to be out of our shambles of a club. I called the NCFC fans fickle a couple of months ago on here - of course a lot of you jumped down my throat - but the last month proves me right.I still reckon that under Roeders experienced management we would have got out of the relegation mess we''re in. Now i''m not so sure. And I''m starting not to care. Carrow road is a joke. The people around me yesterday were absolutely clueless... I must have missed their tenure as England manager!

I''m on record as saying Killen and Gow won''t save City,  they are desperate signings by a desperate club, BUT, make no mistake, this mess is Roeder made.

With a little sprinkling of no help from the damn board![:@]

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]Clearly, and quite obviously, it hasn''t.[/quote]I stopped reading here. Clearly, I missed the memo that says the season finishes here.

Roeders arrogance and poor man management was the issue and it was taking us nowhere fast. With Gunn and co at least they have the respect of the players, and I feel more confident with a team who get on with the manager than one with a manager who doesnt know how to talk to players.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''m on record as saying Killen and Gow won''t save City,  they are desperate signings by a desperate club, BUT, make no mistake, this mess is Roeder made.

With a little sprinkling of no help from the damn board![:@]

[/quote]

Totally agree with you Wiz, Roeder ripped the club to pieces and was not allowed to rebuild,we are getting everything we deserve and not even the former Canary dream team will save us from the drop,we are going down and the club are already planning for league 1,thats why we didn''t let Spillane and Martin join Luton in the transfer window,they will be in the team next year as they are on lower wages and league 1 level players.It kills me to think we will be playing the likes of Yeovil and Carlisle next year but i know i''ll still be there week in week out supporting what ever crock of sh*t team we have left because it''s in my blood and i can''t kick the Yellow and Green habit!!