Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

1 defeat in 5 for Gunn-Hardly a disaster is it?

We lose 1 game, which we could have drawn had the penalty been given and half this forum are moaning. Now I used to be the biggest moaner on here by my own admission, but since we got rid of the arrogant poor man management, daft tactics and strange subsitutions of Roeder, Ive felt more confident about our survival. Biggest win of the season against Barnsley, unlucky to draw with Saints, good draw away to Donny and brilliant performence at Wolves. Lets not panic eh. Its a good start for Gunn and at least this manager has the players behind him so thats a major plus before we eeven step onto the pitch. We have a management team of legends and should back them 100%, we have been crying out for years for a management team we actually respect so give them your support at this time in need.

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]We lose 1 game, which we could have drawn had the penalty been given and half this forum are moaning. Now I used to be the biggest moaner on here by my own admission, but since we got rid of the arrogant poor man management, daft tactics and strange subsitutions of Roeder, Ive felt more confident about our survival. Biggest win of the season against Barnsley, unlucky to draw with Saints, good draw away to Donny and brilliant performence at Wolves. Lets not panic eh. Its a good start for Gunn and at least this manager has the players behind him so thats a major plus before we eeven step onto the pitch. We have a management team of legends and should back them 100%, we have been crying out for years for a management team we actually respect so give them your support at this time in need.[/quote]

IMO,All the support in the world can''t change the fact that we are rubbish, we lose at home we draw away,thats relegation form and also the teams below us have games in hand,time for folks to wake up and smell the coffee,we have no team or our own,no form and no chance of staying up! The boards pathetic ways have finally caught up with us this season will see us drop down to league 1 and then go pop!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]We lose 1 game, which we could have drawn had the penalty been given and half this forum are moaning. Now I used to be the biggest moaner on here by my own admission, but since we got rid of the arrogant poor man management, daft tactics and strange subsitutions of Roeder, Ive felt more confident about our survival. Biggest win of the season against Barnsley, unlucky to draw with Saints, good draw away to Donny and brilliant performence at Wolves. Lets not panic eh. Its a good start for Gunn and at least this manager has the players behind him so thats a major plus before we eeven step onto the pitch. We have a management team of legends and should back them 100%, we have been crying out for years for a management team we actually respect so give them your support at this time in need.[/quote]

IMO,All the support in the world can''t change the fact that we are rubbish, we lose at home we draw away,thats relegation form and also the teams below us have games in hand,time for folks to wake up and smell the coffee,we have no team or our own,no form and no chance of staying up! The boards pathetic ways have finally caught up with us this season will see us drop down to league 1 and then go pop!!!

[/quote]

I agree, im just saying that if you take into account that 2 of those draws were against relegation rivals and 1 against the top of the league away from home, its not as bad as some are making out. The board have restricted this club to the position that we are now operating transfer wise like a League 1/2 side, thats not Gunn and cos fault.

We  have  been  on  an  encouraging small  run  prior  to  yesterday. The  next  few  fixtures  scare  me  a  bit. We  will  not  improve  until  we  stop  shipping  goals  so  many  goals, that  needs  a  new  defence  and  it  is  too  late  this  season  to  do  that, although  if  the  lad  from  Stoke  comes  it  may  help. I  think  we  are  too  lightweight  with  Cureton  and  Hoolahan  in  the  side  together

not a disatser i agree.. but 4 games without a win is another way of spinning it... doesnt look so good that way does it?

Gunny will see us alright this season though...trust me.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not a disatser i agree.. but 4 games without a win is another way of spinning it... doesnt look so good that way does it?

Gunny will see us alright this season though...trust me.

jas :)

[/quote]

Scary stuff.

1 defeat in 5 for Gunn-Hardly a disaster is it?

We lose 1 game, which we could have drawn had the penalty been given

and half this forum are moaning. Now I used to be the biggest moaner on

here by my own admission, but since we got rid of the arrogant poor man

management, daft tactics and strange subsitutions of Roeder, Ive felt

more confident about our survival. Biggest win of the season against

Barnsley, unlucky to draw with Saints, good draw away to Donny and

brilliant performence at Wolves. Lets not panic eh. Its a good start

for Gunn and at least this manager has the players behind him so thats

a major plus before we eeven step onto the pitch. We have a management

team of legends and should back them 100%, we have been crying out for

years for a management team we actually respect so give them your

support at this time in need.I SECOND THAT WHOLEHEARTEDLY. GREAT POST MATE.

If yesterdays team selection is anything to go by its games for my mates come what may ,3 new strikers and still Cureton gets to start after his abysmal midweek performance , looks very much like we will go down this season and i believe thats the main reason Gunn got the job .