Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Gunn has to get more ruthless!

Time for Gunn to get some balls and drop some of the first team regulars, that are simply not good enough anymore.

Cureton looks useless and doesn''t seem to read the game well anymore. He hasn''t got a goal scorers instinct anymore.

Russell seems to have lost his enthusiasm and doesn''t create anything.

Otsemobor is far too casual and slow, even with just a few minutes left yesterday, instead of getting the ball forward he decides to pass the ball backwards.

Drury is not the same player he used to be, and basically not up to this standard anymore.

I agree, but in ways being ruthless isn''t the best thing to do.The points you make, nobody can really argue with them because they are true.But, the passion and spirit is there;Cureton is Norwich through and through, and does a lot off the ball too, such as defending, and sooner or later - with a bit of confidence - he will start finding the net again.Russel, you cannot, just cannot fault this man for trying. Again, Norwich blood runs in him, and he is a real trier. He gives his all game in game out, and this often gets him into good positions where he can pop up with the odd goal.Otsemebor, hasn''t been anywhere near the level he played at last season, and same goes for Bertrand. Both are hesitant and casual, and both need to add more going forward. But things like this come with confidence.Drury hasn''t been the same since his injuries, but he can still do a job. Back up at most for me, and I''d like to see Lappin given a go.

[quote user="AJ"]

Cureton is Norwich through and through, and does a lot off the ball too, such as defending, and sooner or later - with a bit of confidence - he will start finding the net again.

[/quote]

Norwich through and through he might be. But as for doing a lot off the ball and all the rest of it that is a complete and utter load of rubbish. Laziest player I''ve ever seen. Does nothing to help the team or himself.

[quote user="AJ"]I agree, but in ways being ruthless isn''t the best thing to do.
The points you make, nobody can really argue with them because they are true.

But, the passion and spirit is there;

Cureton is Norwich through and through, and does a lot off the ball too, such as defending, and sooner or later - with a bit of confidence - he will start finding the net again.

Russel, you cannot, just cannot fault this man for trying. Again, Norwich blood runs in him, and he is a real trier. He gives his all game in game out, and this often gets him into good positions where he can pop up with the odd goal.

Otsemebor, hasn''t been anywhere near the level he played at last season, and same goes for Bertrand. Both are hesitant and casual, and both need to add more going forward. But things like this come with confidence.

Drury hasn''t been the same since his injuries, but he can still do a job. Back up at most for me, and I''d like to see Lappin given a go.
[/quote]

Fair points AJ, but effort and being "Norwich through and through" won''t keep us up. We need players who can do their jobs efficiently now, not at some unspecified point in the future.The four you mention are all underperforming badly.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

being "Norwich through and through" won''t keep us up. [/quote]

remind me again what Munby said he wanted for our management team? be afraid.. be very afraid..... lol!

jas :)

We should of gambled in the last 10 mins and went with 3 at the back taking of the struggling Drury for a forward!

Cureton - isn''t good enough anymore and has had enough chances to prove himself. He isn''t doing the team any good so needs resting!

Grounds is poor and is all over the place at the back. His two recent goals has covered up his ineptness at the back - We need a better partner for the Doc at the back!