Sign in to follow this  
canariesaregods

How long do we leave Cureton in?

Who else is bored of people saying Cureton will get one soon and go on to bag a hat-full? Genuine question. How long would you leave it until you drop him?

For me Bristol was one game too many

Curos confidence has gone completely.. we should of sent him to sheff U and kept Lupoli....

Curo can obviously do it at this level with the rght team, as he proved with Colchester, QPR and Reading... we aren''t the right team for him.. time to move him on and wish him all the best wherever his career takes him.

jas :)

We''ve left him in for to long already, it has more to do with not being good enough rather than lack of confidence. He misses to many good chances and has done for some time now, we should get shot of him asap.

[quote user="kdncfc"]We''ve left him in for to long already, it has more to do with not being good enough rather than lack of confidence. He misses to many good chances and has done for some time now, we should get shot of him asap.[/quote]

Yes bench hm and play young Macdonald, must be better choice even if he isn''t ready yet, he has a better chance of finding the back of the net

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]We''ve left him in for to long already, it has more to do with not being good enough rather than lack of confidence. He misses to many good chances and has done for some time now, we should get shot of him asap.[/quote]

Yes bench hm and play young Macdonald, must be better choice even if he isn''t ready yet, he has a better chance of finding the back of the net

[/quote]

Definately!

At this current moment, Cureton''s offering pretty much nothing. Therefore anyone in and around the first team squad has got to be worth a punt. Gow has shown he can score in this league, if not MacDonald then he''d be a good choice.

[quote user="Salahuddin"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Definately!

[/quote]

I''ve always been a fan of Cureton but I sadly have to agree. With him in the team we are weak!

Have to agree,it''s not just the chances he misses but for me so many times first half we we''re attacking down the right Cort has come across and Curo is just running in a straight line over the other side,he should be coming over with Cort working off each other,his times is up imo.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

When macDonald scores we can all sing "We''re lovin'' it!"

Burger me!

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

Oh deary me, whether you bench Jamie and replace him is not the issue here, Cody isn''t fit enough yet for proffessional football. His strength and stamina needs to be built up slowly.

Otherwise you risk ruining him.