Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Whats up with this poxy site tonight???????????????

Hasn''t worked properly for me since 6.30pm, kept trying until about 7pm and then gave up until now and its still showing error messages.

Lost several posts tonight so will give up trying.

A bit like trying to win a match when Perverso is reffing.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Whatever it was looks like it''s fixed now.  Tried for an hour last night to get on here, then gave up until today.[/quote]

I found it cleared up a bit later, but it was a real pain about 7pm.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Whatever it was looks like it''s fixed now.  Tried for an hour last night to get on here, then gave up until today.[/quote]

Me too. Had written a long post and just had to abort it when I went out. In fairness it was probably total bollocks!

Reckon its on Delia''s authority!, amazing  how the site was convientently up the kyhber when we are rocking ?!?

Archant controlled by the good ship Carrow Road???? M''mmmm?!?!?!? 

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Me too. Had written a long post and just had to abort it when I went out. In fairness it was probably total bollocks!

[/quote]

lol bet you were spitting feathers, I know I would have been.  I got that frustrated I just turned the puter off [:D]

[quote user="Gazza"]Reckon its on Delia''s authority!, amazing  how the site was convientently up the kyhber when we are rocking ?!?

Archant controlled by the good ship Carrow Road???? M''mmmm?!?!?!? [/quote]Now I know you have an obsession with Delia Gazza, but blaming her because the Pink-un message board is faulty is surely a bridge too far. This sort of rhetoric is the reason the anti-board lobby is never taken seriously. Must try harder next time!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Blmae it on the bobcats (geek speak)[/quote]I find it harsh to think you''re blaming it on a North American mammal [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Gazza"]Reckon its on Delia''s authority!, amazing  how the site was convientently up the kyhber when we are rocking ?!?

Archant controlled by the good ship Carrow Road???? M''mmmm?!?!?!? [/quote]Now I know you have an obsession with Delia Gazza, but blaming her because the Pink-un message board is faulty is surely a bridge too far. This sort of rhetoric is the reason the anti-board lobby is never taken seriously. Must try harder next time!

[/quote]

Yep. This darned ''anti-board lobby'' is doomed I tell ye, doomed! DOOMED!!! 

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/1087.gif[/img]

OTBC

[quote user="Bungay Canary"]is it about to kick off again or is it just my puter[/quote]

Not your ''puter.  It is being a bit temperamental again.