Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

ZOO MAGAZINE

this weeks issue has a feature on the 3 promoted clubs to The Premiership. It says that WBA are the only club with a chance of staying up & that Ipswich fans can look forward to their record of heaviest defeat (9-1 v Man utd) being taken by us! Cheeky buggers!

They know nothing! Have WBA signed anyone as exciting as Bently or Helveg? Hell no! Purse was a good signing but apart from that they''re looking a very similar team to last year (who we beat by 8 clear points in the league). And don''t even get me started on crystal phalus, a team lucky to even be in the prem! This is yet another example of journalist niavity, people forget that we were the best team in the 1st division by some way last season. Just because our reputation is not as big as WBA or crystal palace people dismiss us.

If we went up two years ago I think we would''ve come straight back down again but it''s a different matter now. Over the last year Norwich has really transformed itself and I think we will shock many a team and pundit next season.

Aaaahhhh, the ZOO MAGAZINE. What a load of Laddish drivel! the flaming print comes off when I use it as loo-roll.......Tell the mags "Binner" to reprint it as the "LOO MAGAZINE!" Let''s face it, it''s the binners who are in the financial Poo-Poo... (courtesy of their illustrious chairman.) ;~)

Don''t dis Palace - they got promotion through hard work and guts and team spirit. But by all means dis West Brom. And Zoo magazine.

Sorry guys.... phew just a bit fired up at the mo, especially after the recent signings!

Seems even binners aside people are rating WBA above Norwich and some even crystal palace despite last season''s performance.

Living in London I feel a bit like canary missionary, trying to convice friends Norwich are a good team!

i am amazed some of you lads read this sort of garbage (zoo magazine) bet they did a big feature on last year''s derby matches :-)

shame we haven''t still got karen buchanan editing 442, we used to get lots of pro - norwich stuff in there in the early days of tthat particular mag

and nothing much about the binners, mind you, what can you say about them

apart from "enjoy rotherham away" lol

LOL!

I also read this article in Zoo magazine and was left thinking what on earth they were going on about. Talking complete rubbish.