Sign in to follow this  
James Kent

Andrew Davies to join on loan?

Good shout. Should be able to go through next week then?

Is it one week after tansfer deadline that you can loan again

Lets hope if these boys do the business together that we can sign them all at the end of the season.

Otherwise it''s back to square one all over again!!

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

Lets hope if these boys do the business together that we can sign them all at the end of the season.

[/quote]

Well Stoke have just loaned Kelly so I guess not.

I think the reason that deal has only just gone through now, was because they were waiting for confirmation from the FA as it was one of the late deals with the extended deadline. That could mean now Davies will come to Norwich when the loan window opens next week.

[quote user="canaryjock"][quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]

Well Stoke have just loaned Kelly so I guess not.

[/quote]

Not sure where we stand on this, but we did have all paperwork completed before deadline,we were waiting on Stoke, so it could still happen before the weekend   

Is this a dead deal now with the return of Shackell, or does anyone think there should be cover for the Doc and Otsemobor?I know Leijer is available but he has never played and is it therefore too much of a risk, especially with the loss of form in Otsemobor''s case.

[quote user="shefcanary"]pete-norw - how did you know that?  Do you work for the club?[/quote]

No but a member of the staff have two of my horses on long term loan, and I get to hear bits of info  

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]pete-norw - how did you know that?  Do you work for the club?[/quote]

No but a member of the staff have two of my horses on long term loan, and I get to hear bits of info  

[/quote]

Nearly straight from the horses mouth then! 

Seriously though, will he be coming when Stoke get their other defenders fit again or is Shacks move a sign that there is no going back on this one?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]You never know with our club lol it ain''t over until the club say there will be no deal.[/quote]Please tell me, how many more loans can we get in, we must have reached the linit by now.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]You never know with our club lol it ain''t over until the club say there will be no deal.[/quote]Please tell me, how many more loans can we get in, we must have reached the linit by now.[/quote]

I don''t think we have, don''t forget there are lots of different rules.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]You never know with our club lol it ain''t over until the club say there will be no deal.[/quote]Please tell me, how many more loans can we get in, we must have reached the linit by now.[/quote]

I don''t think we have, don''t forget there are lots of different rules.

[/quote]Oh yes, I forgot about them, like " emergencies ", Scots loans, those from abroad, those U23 etc. Let''s hope they know what they are doing so we don''t get deducted points.

Think Grand Total is 14 for season.

Does seem strange of our club to come out so early and state somthing that sounds nailed on to not be.Just hope Gunnys words to shacks last tuesday weren''t if i have any problems with transfer dealings then i''ve got your number.If Davies move is still on the cards then my optimism for survival will go through the roof.