Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE IN NARRRICH?

Personally I thought we got a miserable amount of snow - I was looking forward to bucket loads but sadly we got didly squat really.  [:(]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

OMG just looked out the window and we have about 2 1/2 inches of snow and it''s still coming down thick and fast.  I don''t think the forcast that much lol flipping weather people can''t get it right, bet the gritters haven''t been out, the A47 was bad this morning.

How''s things in everyone else back yards?

[/quote]

Snowing fairly hard in Essex since about 6 ish - gone very cold as well.  Temperature plunged down this afternoon, it was quite nice this morning and early afternoon. 

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

OMG just looked out the window and we have about 2 1/2 inches of snow and it''s still coming down thick and fast.  I don''t think the forcast that much lol flipping weather people can''t get it right, bet the gritters haven''t been out, the A47 was bad this morning.

[/quote]

Snowing fairly hard in Essex since about 6 ish - gone very cold as well.  Temperature plunged down this afternoon, it was quite nice this morning and early afternoon. 

[/quote]

For me last night a thrilling two hour blizzard-swept journey along untreated A47.

Forty miles an hour all the way...... no one using outside lanes of dualled bits as too dangerous.

If I never see snow again it''ll be too soon....... 

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For me last night a thrilling two hour blizzard-swept journey along untreated A47.

Forty miles an hour all the way...... no one using outside lanes of dualled bits as too dangerous.

If I never see snow again it''ll be too soon....... 

[/quote]

The didn''t treat the A47 day before yesterday either, nor yesterday so it seems, have the gritters gone on strike? lol or is it a case that the weather centre actually got the forcast wrong yet again.

Snow all but gone from here now, but it was fairly deep at 8-30am when we had to go to the doctors, tricky and rather skiddy on the main roads.