Sign in to follow this  
ca

What changes would you like on this site?

[quote user="Lewie Roeders revolution"]Can i get a name change? I don''t think its politically correct to have this name anymore xD. Really need the word roeder out of my name.
Any chance you can do it?[/quote]Click on your username at the top of this page and do it from there!

[quote user="cityangel"]Posters who drag up 5 yr old threads which are no longer relevant should be banned for 5 years [:D][/quote]

I thought it was highlighting something about our clubs support over the past few years and was a valid post. Bear in mind, there was a current post on the first page with similar sentiments to the old one and I am not in the habit of dredging up old material.

I have humbly apologised

i would like to see it closed down for a couple of months in the closed season to give us all a break , some will say  dont log on but my computer always goes for this page if it was''nt there id look for something different  

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]OfficialMatch Thread not to be started until 2pm on Sat when the team news can be included in it. Seems to get started days before the game nowadays when there''s nothing to put in it other than a prediction and there''s usually a prediction thread on the go anyway..[/quote]

It doesn''t seem to matter when the Official Match Thread gets started as it usually ends up with someone saying they cut their toenails this morning, and a responder suggesting it''s better to go into the city and have a professional pedicure. Then a few others join in and say they tried to have their pets cured too but it was money down the drain. A quick response from another about their plumbing problems and we''re lucky if page 5 gets back to a comment on the match.

[/quote]

Very True Yankee. We have an official match thread for the Ipswich game now and thats over a month away - God help us [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="cityangel"]OfficialMatch Thread not to be started until 2pm on Sat when the team news can be included in it. Seems to get started days before the game nowadays when there''s nothing to put in it other than a prediction and there''s usually a prediction thread on the go anyway..[/quote]

It doesn''t seem to matter when the Official Match Thread gets started as it usually ends up with someone saying they cut their toenails this morning, and a responder suggesting it''s better to go into the city and have a professional pedicure. Then a few others join in and say they tried to have their pets cured too but it was money down the drain. A quick response from another about their plumbing problems and we''re lucky if page 5 gets back to a comment on the match.

[/quote]

Very True Yankee. We have an official match thread for the Ipswich game now and thats over a month away - God help us [:)]

[/quote]

Made me smile anyway - watch out for the official Bristol Rovers match thread.

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

Made me smile anyway - watch out for the official Bristol Rovers match thread.

[/quote]

Pete will be back moderating very soon - he''ll soon em out [:)]