Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

DARREN PURSE ON BENCH FOR CARDIFF.

I know darren purse was at the game last night but I see hes on the bench for cardiff tonight so maybe we wont be signing him after all!

[quote user="Chappers"]I know darren purse was at the game last night but I see hes on the bench for cardiff tonight so maybe we wont be signing him after all![/quote]

You may be right, but it could be that he''s been down to agree terms to with us and have a medical, so when Cardiff get a replacement he only has to sign on the dotted line. Cardiff have said he can leave once they get a replacement in. Still maybe we couldnt agree terms, i guess time will tell.

As soon as Cardif get a replacement then he will come, I''m sure. They are pushing for promotion and they would be stupid to let him go without a replacement.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]As soon as Cardif get a replacement then he will come, I''m sure. They are pushing for promotion and they would be stupid to let him go without a replacement.[/quote]

whereas, if that was us we would of sold him v

didn''t we hear the same story about tiny taylor last jan???brum wanting a replacement in before letting him go???sounds like hard ball being played again - with another NCFC white knuckle ride going right down to the wire...but will we get our man - and have we any credible plan b''s???