Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

make no mistake we are staying up.

sorry accidently put this in transfers!!!!

for people who cant count 4 points from 6 IS NOT RELEGATION FORM .

we have 17 games left , with a new manager.

as i said for you negative people who think they are mystic meg , maybe you should be running a bookie.

if we bring in a couple of decent players , ie that have been mentioned , carney , purse , it would give the team some stability.

rather than being negative ,  if you feel like that then you should be across the border supporting the riff raff.

our team needs people behind them , not writting them off with half a season left , its pathetic, if we were sitting bottom and 10 points adrift i would understand,

but we are not, we are not even in the bottom three.

sort it out . and get behind your team ,

Well said SCTeams that play like we did in the first half v Southampton and v Barnsley do not get relegated. We do need to bring in a defender tho as the Grounds mistake highlights a vulnerability that will cost us points.

Well from where I sit relegation is still a possibility, we have some pretty tough fixtures coming up, and half performances won''t be any good, we need a full 90 minutes of good football, and most importantly goals, goals and more goals.

Only win''s get the needed points, and only drawing, whilst it''s not a loss, might make us end up with squeaky bums at the end of the season.

We, as supporters can do no more than support the team.

4 Points from 6 against 2 of the worst sides in the division , after the Doncaster game (another defeat ) the fixtures start to get tougher and i would say our chances of staying up are pretty slim , and theres still no sign of a striker coming in .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]4 Points from 6 against 2 of the worst sides in the division , after the Doncaster game (another defeat ) the fixtures start to get tougher and i would say our chances of staying up are pretty slim , and theres still no sign of a striker coming in . [/quote]2 of the worst sides in the division ?  Barnsley were mid-table before we beat them.  We can overtake them if we can beat another one of the worst sides in the division on Friday.We need a striker ?  With 6 goals in 2 matches ?  I grant you there were 4 goals against.  But if you get someone of the calibre of Darren Purse in, or even let Grounds settle in the first team for a few matches, we can start to look a different prospect.  So which is it loan city ?  Manic depressive or Ipswich fan ?[:)]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]4 Points from 6 against 2 of the worst sides in the division , after the Doncaster game (another defeat ) the fixtures start to get tougher and i would say our chances of staying up are pretty slim , and theres still no sign of a striker coming in .
[/quote]

why bloody bother? if you think we will lose to Doncaster then why do you bother supporting the team? Didn''t we beat Wolves? draw with B''ham? unlucky to lose against Reading? last time I looked they were the top 3 teams.

we lost at home to the worst side in the division . charlton roeders last game , i would put money on it if gunny was in charge then we would be in the fourth round .

followed by a four nill win ..... all that is we are not consistant , put a couple of decent players in the mix , we will be okay.

Have you ever throught that Roedent was already gone (sacked) BEFORE the Charlton Match?Roedent did not even come to the dug out until well into the 2nd half! and even at the final whistal he only gave a one hand wave! at least with Gunn he spent the whole match standing at the touchline.. even getting onto the pitch as the end of the match apporched the final wistle.Don''t you (and everyone else who think so negative) should give the new managerment team a chance!if it goes wrong .. then it would not be thier fault but the broads!OTBC! 

[quote user="AD"]Have you ever throught that Roedent was already gone (sacked) BEFORE the Charlton Match?Roedent did not even come to the dug out until well into the 2nd half! and even at the final whistal he only gave a one hand wave! at least with Gunn he spent the whole match standing at the touchline.. even getting onto the pitch as the end of the match apporched the final wistle.Don''t you (and everyone else who think so negative) should give the new managerment team a chance!if it goes wrong .. then it would not be thier fault but the broads!OTBC! 

[/quote]No, because that simply isn''t the case.  He would not manage a team knowing that he had already been sacked.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]4 Points from 6 against 2 of the worst sides in the division , after the Doncaster game (another defeat ) the fixtures start to get tougher and i would say our chances of staying up are pretty slim , and theres still no sign of a striker coming in .
[/quote]

why bloody bother? if you think we will lose to Doncaster then why do you bother supporting the team? Didn''t we beat Wolves? draw with B''ham? unlucky to lose against Reading? last time I looked they were the top 3 teams.

[/quote]

Marty, I support Norwich as much as anyone on this board but I think we''ll lose tomorrow night! Doncaster have won 4 on the bounce & got a great draw against a top 4 premiership club. Add to that our away form of recent years & I don''t like our chances of getting anything other than a big fat zero from Donny or Wolves.

[quote user="singing canary"]

sorry accidently put this in transfers!!!!

for people who cant count 4 points from 6 IS NOT RELEGATION FORM .

we have 17 games left , with a new manager.

as i said for you negative people who think they are mystic meg , maybe you should be running a bookie.

if we bring in a couple of decent players , ie that have been mentioned , carney , purse , it would give the team some stability.

rather than being negative ,  if you feel like that then you should be across the border supporting the riff raff.

our team needs people behind them , not writting them off with half a season left , its pathetic, if we were sitting bottom and 10 points adrift i would understand,

but we are not, we are not even in the bottom three.

thank god... someone with optimism... the doom merchants on here are rather ott...

sort it out . and get behind your team ,

[/quote]

Love it same old Percy''s, Grant will do, then Roeder will do it, now Gunny is the man. I really hope City stay up but it will be very tight in my opinion.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Love it same old Percy''s, Grant will do, then Roeder will do it, now Gunny is the man. I really hope City stay up but it will be very tight in my opinion.[/quote]Love it, same old nancy''s.....

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[;)]

[quote user="singing canary"]grim you have lost me mate!!![/quote]

When you were jubilant over 4 points out of a possible 6, I was just pointing out that it is likely to be 4 from 9 on friday night and then 4 from 12 after the wolves game. I hope we win but.....

once again we have mystic meg in the building ...

why not say we will lose every game we play if you feel like that.

we have 4 points from 6

we havent even played theese games yet .. your saying we will lose before we even kick a ball ,

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Err? have a really good look at the ficture list, then, digest the remaining fictures, then..................PANIC![:''(][/quote]Come on then Wiz, tell us mate. Do YOU think we WILL be relegated this season? [:)]