Sign in to follow this  
Rastaman

HUCKERBY in legends match! Trying to impress!!

Went to legends match last night, I know it wasn''t a proper match but Huckerby was in a class of his own. He was by far putting in the most effort out of everyone on the pitch, wasn''t treating it as a laugh like the rest of the team, he didn''t put a foot wrong and was even getting stuck in and running back, it was like he was trying to impress a one Bryan Gunn who was standing on the sideline. When he scored his second goal Gunn was in the Bar and Hucks ran over to Crook and shouted "Where''s Gunny, did he see that." Seems to me he would still like to be playing for us in near future despite what he''s been saying in paper about loyalty to contracts. Don''t think Gunn to go far wrong to sign him back up and im sure it would Gunny even more popular with fans!

*Don''t think Gunn could go far wrong to sign him back up and im sure it would make Gunny even more popular with fans!

roeder dont know a good player , even if a young maradonna knocked on the door and said i will play for nothing , he wouldnt take him on

please mr hucks come back the nasty rodent has gone.

I was at the Legends match last night and i agree with your description of Huckerbys work effort.  But i dont agree with your assumption he was trying to impress Gunny.  I think he was enjoying the game and playing that way for the people who was there to watch.  Hucks will clearly be on a plane back to The Earthquakes and not returning to City as everyone wants. this is a fact.  Maybe and i say maybe there might be something happen in the summer but it a slim maybe and also depending on who has the reigns at Carrow Road.  Overall the Legends match was a great evening and above all else i had Hucks sign my partners Earthquakes shirt and get a photo. so good evening was had.

[quote user="Evil"]The signing of Carney has probably confirmed the fact that Hucks will not be back any time soon. Shame.[/quote]

I would have thought the fact that he is contracted to a club in the US, and we''d have to pay a transfer fee to bring back a player we released free 6 months ago would be confirmation enough.

I wish people would stop on this delusion that its probably Hucks will come back now Gunny is at the helm. It will not, and never was going to happen!

[quote user="NorfolknChance"]

[quote user="Evil"]The signing of Carney has probably confirmed the fact that Hucks will not be back any time soon. Shame.[/quote]

I would have thought the fact that he is contracted to a club in the US, and we''d have to pay a transfer fee to bring back a player we released free 6 months ago would be confirmation enough.

I wish people would stop on this delusion that its probably Hucks will come back now Gunny is at the helm. It will not, and never was going to happen!

[/quote]Finally someone who speaks sense!And it''s about time the rest of you realise that!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="NorfolknChance"]

[/quote]

Finally someone who speaks sense!

And it''s about time the rest of you realise that!
[/quote]

Agreed.  As much as I loved Hucks, I wish people would move on.  Its getting obsessional and tiresome now.  Archant doesn''t help either with its daily Darren Huckerby news every time the papers come out.

I would have loved it if Huckerby went on loan for a little while with Norwich, but he''ll be back here in San Jose soon training for the upcoming season.

That would have been special though, I know it.