Sign in to follow this  
Bungay Canary

how many going tomorrow night

8.57am train from Norwich. Spending the day in Leeds/Doncaster with a friend that lives in Leeds. Should be nice and jolly for the game, settle the nerves/increase the excitement. I think we have a good number going.

I am also leaving by the coach, have my reservations travelling on it, but will give it a go and the Donny fan on here the other day gave us all some good info. Looking forward to meeting some of them for a chat about their team.

Really looking forward to going to an away game - seems ages since the last one.

hopefully get off work for 4.00 (from Leicestershire) and get there nice and early for some grub at my mates, but I am sure the usual 70 minute drive will take at least twice as long!

Yeh, I got my ticket as one of the extra 400, hopefully we will have a good following! Let''s get some good songs going, I haven''t been to a match in ages...I''m leaving York around 17:45 I reckon.

Yeah I got 2 tickets out of those 400 extra tickets as well so we should have about 1400 of us over there, which is superb for a friday night game! Really optimistic that we can win, and really looking forward to the game, leaving Lowestoft about 1 (driving down) and then going to a local wetherspoons which is away fan friendly.

I see the Doncaster chairman said there will not be many away fans since it is a Friday night, I think we might prove him wrong!

To all those going - have a great time and safe journeys.  Will be listening in for loud renditions of OTBC and ''he''s got no hair'' etc etc

Come on You Yellows!!!

[<:o)]