Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

we are not looking to sell anyone.

im fairly sure this was the quote yesterday...!!! im fairly sure is was from the edp or evening news.

well that was total rubbish then ......... 24 hours later bye bye bell...!!!

well done norwich , not for me to put anyone down here , was saying that a pointless effort.

Yesterday“I''ve had phone calls about a few of our players, I must admit, but the

conversations didn''t last too long with certain managers and I''ve left

it there.“I don''t need to sell, so it''s given me an opportunity

to keep the squad that we''ve got. I''ve got an opportunity to do what I

want with the squad until the end of the season and until anything

happens, I''m quite happy with the numbers we''ve got.TodayBell gone.

PR disaster

[quote user="singing canary"]

im fairly sure this was the quote yesterday...!!! im fairly sure is was from the edp or evening news.

well done norwich , not for me to put anyone down here , was saying that a pointless effort.

[/quote]

I believe the quote when Gunn said he didn''t need to sell anyone, however if a players says he doesn''t want to be at the club then what ever has been said in the past, get rid of him.

[quote user="Duffman"]
“I don''t need to sell, so it''s given me an opportunity to keep the squad that we''ve got. I''ve got an opportunity to do what I want with the squad until the end of the season and until anything happens, I''m quite happy with the numbers we''ve got.

[/quote]

The piano player changes but the tune remains the same. [:(]

They have got to show a little more ambition before we renew our season tickets, when I say a little more I mean permanent players and not more blooming loans.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ve just read that in todays EDP whilst eating my cornflakes, laughable![/quote]I''m sure your cornflakes weren''t that bad Wiz! [:P]Glad to hear it wasn''t those damn Frosties though!

[quote user="yorkcanary"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

I believe the quote when Gunn said he didn''t need to sell anyone, however if a players says he doesn''t want to be at the club then what ever has been said in the past, get rid of him.

[/quote]I have to agree with this.  If a player wants out, get shot of them.  To be fair I think this has been in the works for a while, 2 days earlier we get another winger in when we all say we have plenty, we also appear to be bidding for players such as Purse when it''s reported that we have spent our budget for the season.  What is silly is that Gunn has come out and said what he has, then this happens.  However it appears for once we appear to be getting replacements in before letting people go!

[quote user="Christov"][quote user="yorkcanary"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to agree with this.  If a player wants out, get shot of them.  To be fair I think this has been in the works for a while, 2 days earlier we get another winger in when we all say we have plenty, we also appear to be bidding for players such as Purse when it''s reported that we have spent our budget for the season. 
What is silly is that Gunn has come out and said what he has, then this happens.  However it appears for once we appear to be getting replacements in before letting people go!
[/quote]

Replacement!! What you mean the loan player from the blades, wow this club is going nowhere fast!