Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Bell will not be missed

I  am  pleaseed  with  his  going  provided  we  re  invest  the  cash. Bell  and  Croft  are  both  right  wingers  and  in  the  absence  of  injury  only  one  can  play  and  for  me  Croft  is  head  and  shoulders  the  better  player. Bell  could  cross  a  ball  but  that  is  about  it, no  pace, cannot  beat  a  man  and  does  not  score

yes but we need depth in our squad.....what the hell is the point with selling when we have a threadbare squad??? this is another bad move......so we bring in a midfielder on loan and ship out a quality contracted player.............dire

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I  am  pleaseed  with  his  going  provided  we  re  invest  the  cash. Bell  and  Croft  are  both  right  wingers  and  in  the  absence  of  injury  only  one  can  play  and  for  me  Croft  is  head  and  shoulders  the  better  player. Bell  could  cross  a  ball  but  that  is  about  it, no  pace, cannot  beat  a  man  and  does  not  score[/quote]

For me i would take bell over croft all day long. why does every one state bell couldnt beat his man? croft hardly runs rings around anyone does he? infact he runs rings around himself. bell did beat players but not with pace, with trickery and skill, his delivery was brilliant, probally the best since crook and he created a number of goals for us probally more then croft has and all from his unprefered position! unfortunately i think bell saw the light as to where this club is heading and quickly jumped ship.

Bell will be very much missed by me

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I  am  pleaseed  with  his  going  provided  we  re  invest  the  cash. Bell  and  Croft  are  both  right  wingers  and  in  the  absence  of  injury  only  one  can  play  and  for  me  Croft  is  head  and  shoulders  the  better  player. Bell  could  cross  a  ball  but  that  is  about  it, no  pace, cannot  beat  a  man  and  does  not  score[/quote]

But we have a very thin squad and Bell always looked to me like a good player who had potential

another player with so called potential, but never shows it on he pitch, i thought he was going to be quality but we have better youth players coming through

Just an observation. We have seven threads on the sale of David Bell, all basically saying the same thing. Is this necessary?

[quote user="Webbo118"]Just an observation. We have seven threads on the sale of David Bell, all basically saying the same thing. Is this necessary?[/quote]probably not......pm a mod to merge them