Sign in to follow this  
Theres only one Ken Foggo

Rovers chairman thinks City won't bring many fans!

I''m a bit puzzled by John Ryan''s remark - is he not aware that Norwich sold out of their original allocation for the game and had to order more, and that it is likely around 1000 will make the trip? I''ll be there and feel slightly offended that he has such a low opinion of City fans'' loyalty!

On Tuesday evening the ticket office told me that they took another 400 from Doncaster on Sunday after the first 1000 had gone and they were up to 1250 sold so yes lets give Mr Ryan something to remember us by.

I''m sure he was just having a dig at his own poor fan base and wanted to get them in the mood.........

Well Mr Ryan, we are coming to your party, so be aware....

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[quote user="JimboRoyle"]I''m a bit puzzled by John Ryan''s remark - is he not aware that Norwich sold out of their original allocation for the game and had to order more, and that it is likely around 1000 will make the trip? I''ll be there and feel slightly offended that he has such a low opinion of City fans'' loyalty!
[/quote]

I ain''t worried what that bloke says, our away fans will speak for themselves tonight.

[:)]

Far be it for me to cast aspersions on the general knowledge and organisation of away fans by Doncaster, but I had a policeman phone me this morning about information re how many coaches are coming. Doesnt breed confidence does it?!

[quote user="Kathy"]Far be it for me to cast aspersions on the general knowledge and organisation of away fans by Doncaster, but I had a policeman phone me this morning about information re how many coaches are coming. Doesnt breed confidence does it?![/quote]

Blimey really?

Expecting that many are they? Or trouble lol

Why are Doncaster worried about the number of coaches? More people travel by car or train and several live in Yorkshire so are "local" anyway. I can''t think what sort of story/rumour has hit Doncaster about City fans, but they don''t need to worry.

I will put in a full report tomorrow sometime Kathy, as long as I am not arrested for singing during the game!!