Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

doherty up front ?

we clearly aint going to get a big man up front, so why dont we play Doherty there. We could then put Clingan or Drury at centre half. I think that we could possibly do with him up front, as there was no physical strenght up there tuesday night.

Doherty is not good up front.  End of.  Not much point paying Cort if we are going to do things like this.

Certainly for tonight against another team that likes to play football would like to see Cureton get a chance alongside another striker - possibly 90 mins for Cort.

Lol, do you not remember him up front in the prem?!  Besides why play our only fit centre half out of position forcing 2 other players to then play out of position?  Like above he should only go upfront for the last 10 minutes if we''re trailing.  Isn''t Cort on a pay as you play contract, could of sworn I read that somewhere?

[quote user="Hartsons Gut"]we clearly aint going to get a big man up front, so why dont we play Doherty there. We could then put Clingan or Drury at centre half. I think that we could possibly do with him up front, as there was no physical strenght up there tuesday night.[/quote]Why play Clingan in midfield when  he is blatantly our best midfielder?Isn''t Drury currently crocked?and isn''t Doherty our best defender?

Go away and seriously think about these three questions...