Sign in to follow this  
Destort

Bell - End

Wow, thanks for the passion and commitment David, we wait for months for you to get fit and you didn''t want to be here, even under a new manager?! Good on Gunn for getting rid of those not wanting to be here. Interested to see the fee however.

Why do we always have to have undisclosed fees with ALL of ours transfers.   I presume the club are too ashamed this time to show how little, if any, profit they made.

[quote user="Destort"]

Wow, thanks for the passion and commitment David, we wait for months for you to get fit and you didn''t want to be here, even under a new manager?! Good on Gunn for getting rid of those not wanting to be here. Interested to see the fee however.

[/quote]

Hardly fair to have a pop at the player. He''s been played out of position then left on the bench despite having twice as many assists in his few appearances as Crofty has managed all season. Of more concern is yet another manager lying to the fans about not selling players.Plus ca change plus c''est la meme chose, it would appear.

[quote user="singing canary"]how much did we pay for him ??[/quote]

£500,000. Undisclosed most probably means we''ve made a loss. I like how he''s played the "young family" card!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

Hardly fair to have a pop at the player. He''s been played out of position then left on the bench despite having twice as many assists in his few appearances as Crofty has managed all season. Of more concern is yet another manager lying to the fans about not selling players.Plus ca change plus c''est la meme chose, it would appear.

[/quote]Lying is possibly a little bit harsh, non? I don''t need to sell is not the same as I won''t sell. If he sees a swap of an injured player who''s heart isn''t in it for someone he thinks can add to the team why wouldn''t he go for it? Better than doing nothing surely?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Good riddence to crap.[/quote]GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!! Wiz have you actually ever seen him play apart from the two matches you''ve seen on TV?!  Bell had a quality delivery on him, and I am gutted to see him go, now we have to rely on Croft, who has started about twice as many games and has 5 less assists....now that is crap.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Good riddence to crap.[/quote]

Wiz how many times did you see Bell play? He wasn''t crap at all, obviously he wasn''t fully fit when he first joined but imo he was getting match fit and getting better, i am fed up that he''s gone i just hope we have a forward and defender are ready to come in with the cash but with this lot i doubt it!!

[quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

lol how long you been waiting to start a topic like you have hehehehe [:D]

I''m not shocked at all by his departure, the minute Gunny said he didn''t have to sell anyone  I thought, well that''s at least one player gone then.

Good luck Bell, hope you find what you are looking for.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Good riddence to crap.[/quote]

GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!! Wiz have you actually ever seen him play apart from the two matches you''ve seen on TV?!  Bell had a quality delivery on him, and I am gutted to see him go, now we have to rely on Croft, who has started about twice as many games and has 5 less assists....now that is crap.
[/quote]

I''ve seen enough, and said so the day we signed him![:|]

this is terrible news! david bell is potentially our best player! he never once had chance to play in is prefered position, im not suprised he wanted to move. I cant believe we have effectively sold a class player of our own for some one who has had fruitless spells at hamilton academiacals and halifax town, and we dont even own him!

this is a clear indication of where this club is heading - league one! im really gutted with this news - gutted to the extent that i will not be travelling to doncaster tonight.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Good riddence to crap.[/quote]Crap? OR our best player leading the assist charts with 7 in 13 starts...

[quote user="Mattress"]If he likes the midlands so much why did he not turn down a move to us. Waster.

[/quote]

Why couldn''t he have just moved his family to where his job was, he obviously never intended staying here for long in the first place otherwise his family would have been moved here by now. Not to fussed about him going, thought he looked decent at first but has looked poor in recent times perhaps due to his injury. Hope the money doesn''t disappear down the mysterious black hole that the board has created.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote]If he likes the midlands so much why did he not turn down a move to us. Waster.[/quote/]

Why couldn''t he have just moved his family to where his job was, he obviously never intended staying here for long in the first place otherwise his family would have been moved here by now. Not to fussed about him going, thought he looked decent at first but has looked poor in recent times perhaps due to his injury. Hope the money doesn''t disappear down the mysterious black hole that the board has created.

[/quote][/quote]

It''s called putting yourself in the shop window.  I feel quite used lol (not really) [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Good riddence to crap.[/quote]GGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!! Wiz have you actually ever seen him play apart from the two matches you''ve seen on TV?!  Bell had a quality delivery on him, and I am gutted to see him go, now we have to rely on Croft, who has started about twice as many games and has 5 less assists....now that is crap.[/quote]

I''ve seen enough, and said so the day we signed him![:|]

[/quote]I reiterate my point that no, you haven''t seen enough.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Upon arrival it was made very clear that David was happy to play anwhere across the midfield. It''s just a lack of commitment. There is no doubt he had talent but if he doesn''t wanna be here selling was the right choice unfortunately. Why have we not swapped players though?

Bell will not be missed in a few months, looked very lightweight whenever I have seen him play, fair enough he has quality delivery but played too deep, never bombed on to stretch the full back.  Hopefully the Aussie guy will be commited, due to the world cup selection and being frozen out, and we will be back to having a the ability to get to the touch line on both flanks.

If, before the window closes, we bring in a defender and a striker, we''ll be ok!

Hopefully this Carney fella will do a good job!!

Very good player of whom we never saw the best becaus eof injury and being played on the wrong wing. His pin point cross for Russell''s goal v Barnsley. I rate him a better footballer than Croft - despite Croft''s massive improvement this season and undoubted effort and enthusiasm. Time will tell.I take the "want to be closer to my family" bit with a pinch of salt. This deal clearly suits both parties - Bell will be getting his cut of the fee. And we are blessed with a surfeit of midfielders (just count them!). Carney can play left or right, like Bell. Must hope the funds are now used where it''s most needed, like another Ched Evans.

Have to agree with Binky .. always played on the left by GR .. I think we will see a better Bell soon with Coventry here at Carrow Road in a month time ... shame we can''t get the best out of such talented players ... like we mess with Lupoli !

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying is possibly a little bit harsh, non? I don''t need to sell is not the same as I won''t sell. If he sees a swap of an injured player who''s heart isn''t in it for someone he thinks can add to the team why wouldn''t he go for it? Better than doing nothing surely?
[/quote]

Maybe ( altough one wonders at the reaction had Roeder still been boss), but its just so bloody frustrating. I rate Bell and have a horrible feeling that we will fail to bring anyone in. I''m prepared to be pleasantly surprised though!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Destort"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying is possibly a little bit harsh, non? I don''t need to sell is not the same as I won''t sell. If he sees a swap of an injured player who''s heart isn''t in it for someone he thinks can add to the team why wouldn''t he go for it? Better than doing nothing surely?
[/quote]

Maybe ( altough one wonders at the reaction had Roeder still been boss), but its just so bloody frustrating. I rate Bell and have a horrible feeling that we will fail to bring anyone in. I''m prepared to be pleasantly surprised though!

Undisclosed fee because we made a miilion or so and we do not want selling clubs to know that we are in the money and thus put up their fee demands. We can all hope!!!