Sign in to follow this  
lobstaboy

end of the season?

Hello fellow yellow

Quite gutted that Bell has gone not for the fact that he was the next Huckerby but for the fact that gunn lied to us just 24 hours before,

So David Carney has been brought in untill the end of the season when of course Gunns deehans and crooks contracts are at an end

I belive that new signings will be on the way but only untill the end of the season,so if the board are behind Brian and his team is it not time to splash the cash

or was appointing them just a big publicity stunt to keep us the fans of the boards backs

KICK IT OFF..............................

[quote user="lobstaboy"]

Hello fellow yellow

Quite gutted that Bell has gone not for the fact that he was the next Huckerby but for the fact that gunn lied to us just 24 hours before,

[/quote]What a load of melodramatic crap.Try to learn the difference between a headline (written by a hack) and a quote (said by Gunn)You''ll look less of a muppet.

The end of the season can''t come soon enough.

It''s then the summer that''s going to be unbearable, looking at all those empty squad numbers as Lappin and Fozzy depart as well.

The board will open their wallets and a moth will fly out.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="lobstaboy"]

Hello fellow yellow

[/quote]What a load of melodramatic crap.Try to learn the difference between a headline (written by a hack) and a quote (said by Gunn)You''ll look less of a muppet.[/quote]Couldn''t agree more. Have a look (from: http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED29%20Jan%202009%2011%3A57%3A55%3A520): "“I''ve had phone calls about a few of our players, I must admit, but the

conversations didn''t last too long with certain managers and I''ve left

it there.“I don''t need to sell, so it''s given me an opportunity

to keep the squad that we''ve got. I''ve got an opportunity to do what I

want with the squad until the end of the season and until anything

happens, I''m quite happy with the numbers we''ve got.”If you read it well enough then you will see he did not say that he will not sell any players or that he does not want to sell any players. In fact he even says that he has dissmissed enquiries into some of our players but not all of them.Herb is quite right even if slightly harsh.

Chicken you may well have interpreted what Gunn said, may of meant or indeed what he was thinking.

You are an intelligent contributor to this board but you are also a habitual defender of this board.

Every time there is another nail hammered into the coffin of this club I can rely on you to pop up with some reason why everything is just great.

As an old ''un I hope I live long enough to see the likes of ND and the rest out of this club. It''s then and only then we will we see an improvement. That''s my opinion. If something positive comes out of this season I will be pleased to apologise.

In the end we all want he same thing. Must go now, off to Donny hopefully not for another painful embarrassing experience.