Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

callum time to cough up, please.

he is a billionaire, so what is 20 million pounds to him. please be a gent and give us the 20 million as a gift. If i had all that money i would have no hesitation. Show us that you are a real fan, and help the club out. We have no money, we are letting half decent players leave to our rivals.

[quote]

he is a billionaire, so what is 20 million pounds to him. please be a gent and give us the 20 million as a gift. If i had all that money i would have no hesitation. Show us that you are a real fan, and help the club out. We have no money, we are letting half decent players leave to our rivals.

[/quote]My God you''ve started some rubbish threads. Where have you suddenly emerged from?

Hartson''s Gut stated: 

------------------------------

LOL! The current board would probably spend it on more tangible fixed assets. An upper tier to the G. Watling (City) stand anyone? New plastic seats anyone?  More land behind the Jarrold stand anyone?  

I reckon Cullum would cough up for Norwich City FC, but not for Delia & co, and that''s the long & short of it.

[quote]he is a billionaire, so what is 20 million pounds to him. please be a gent and give us the 20 million as a gift. If i had all that money i would have no hesitation. Show us that you are a real fan, and help the club out. We have no money, we are letting half decent players leave to our rivals.[/quote]

I would - look at who you''d be giving it to.

Hartsons gut wrote:

he would be stupid to gift it to ncfc think of the tax liability on £20 million - if he were to decide to give money to the club but not purchase shares it would have to be done as a loan to get through tax loopholes allowing the amount to be received tax free, but the club in effect still owing 20m to cullum if he decided to recall the money. Hence why a lot of the money that has been invested over the years such as the turners money, was given as loans!

Hartsons''s Gut

There are lots of rich fans and they could all club together to help the club out.

PC is clearly not in the slightest bit interested, as is his perogative, just as much as you or I.

Cullum is a business man first, Canary Fan 2nd just like all of us . If he were gonna give us a penny , he would only consider doing so now when the club run into administration . Sad but true .