Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Administration!

Administration, I believe is very close now, how long before our entire team is made up of loans and youth players?

Mind you, it would finish Smith![:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Administration, I believe is very close now, how long before our entire team is made up of loans and youth players?

[/quote]

And the club!! 

Wiz, there are other teams going to hit the wall before us. 

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

And the club!! 

[/quote]

Has it finished scum,  or indeed, anyone else?[:S]

[/quote]

I may be wrong and i am sure that Wiz will be quick to put me right as he is an expert on all things Norwich City but i think there is a date in March(could be 12th) whereby if you go into administration after that date during the season you are automatically deducted ten points.As i say Wiz i could be wrong as i have my head up my own a***e most of the time as you put it the other day and everything that NCISA says or does is irrelevant i believe.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

I may be wrong and i am sure that Wiz will be quick to put me right as he is an expert on all things Norwich City but i think there is a date in March(could be 12th) whereby if you go into administration after that date during the season you are automatically deducted ten points.As i say Wiz i could be wrong as i have my head up my own a***e most of the time as you put it the other day and everything that NCISA says or does is irrelevant i believe.

[/quote]

Good call Tilson, I see its finally sank in then![:|]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

John,

I believe the date you are referring to is the cut off for the ten point deduction (for going into Administration) being applied to this season. After that date the ten point deduction applies to next season.

CN.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

And the club!! 

[/quote]

[/quote]Seriously Wiz, sometimes you seem to neglect engaging in thought processes before typing.I don''t know a lot about the Marcus Evans deal but from what I understood they would have to start to pay back the money owed to him after a certain target date for promotion. If that happens they will have little to spend and may also face administration.I am also not sure where you draw this idea from. However I would dread to think - nay, it scares me to think what could happen to our club should we become relegated. At the moment I am not even allowing that thought to enter my head.The only thing I can think of is a knee jerk reaction to Bell being sold. Sure he is a good crosser etc but then how many appearences has he made? And, unless you feel Gunn is a liar (come out and say it) the lad also wanted to move "back closer to home".As for players that can cross - there are others contrary to common belief. Hoolahan, Lappin, Eagle, Drury, Bertrand, Semi (when he gets in the position to do so) and now Carney.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

And the club!! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously Wiz, sometimes you seem to neglect engaging in thought processes before typing.

I don''t know a lot about the Marcus Evans deal but from what I understood they would have to start to pay back the money owed to him after a certain target date for promotion. If that happens they will have little to spend and may also face administration.

I am also not sure where you draw this idea from. However I would dread to think - nay, it scares me to think what could happen to our club should we become relegated. At the moment I am not even allowing that thought to enter my head.

The only thing I can think of is a knee jerk reaction to Bell being sold. Sure he is a good crosser etc but then how many appearences has he made? And, unless you feel Gunn is a liar (come out and say it) the lad also wanted to move "back closer to home".

As for players that can cross - there are others contrary to common belief. Hoolahan, Lappin, Eagle, Drury, Bertrand, Semi (when he gets in the position to do so) and now Carney.

[/quote]

Shh chicken, there''s still 48 hrs of the window left open![;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A very predictable response and your education level has come to the surface i see.Tilson is plain rude,it is Mr Tilson,John,Tilly or Til 1010. Still at least you do not swear like some on this messageboard so i guess i can live you not having manners.

[/quote]

Wiz, may i ask what your profession is, accountant, Lawyer??? you seem to know so much about Finance and they way it works!

Macca

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wiz, may i ask what your profession is, accountant, Lawyer??? you seem to know so much about Finance and they way it works!

Macca

[/quote]

Retied.........in  accounts!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

A very predictable response and your education level has come to the surface i see.Tilson is plain rude,it is Mr Tilson,John,Tilly or Til 1010. Still at least you do not swear like some on this messageboard so i guess i can live you not having manners.

[/quote]

Good!

We have understanding then.

But he evidently does as he said you have your head up your own a*se - which you evidently do...

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Macca

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think I read your autobiography the other week Ebenezer.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

John,

I believe the date you are referring to is the cut off for the ten point deduction (for going into Administration) being applied to this season. After that date the ten point deduction applies to next season.

CN.

[/quote]

Correct CN, that cut off for this season / next season was brought in after dirty Leeds tried going in to administration on the last day of season knowing they were already relegated.

[/quote]

Macca

[/quote]

[/quote]I assume you meant retired, although the idea of you being bound and gagged in an accounts departement or anywhere is appealing.

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Macca

[/quote]

[/quote]

I assume you meant retired, although the idea of you being bound and gagged in an accounts departement or anywhere is appealing.
[/quote]

Then sadly for you, yes, I meant retired.[:$]  [:D]

We won''t go into administration, we have no may, but the fact that we have sold Bell before getting any else in other than Carney, suggests that they are continuing to balance the books rather than speculate in any way. We are not trading insolvently.   

[quote user="shortfatb"]We won''t go into administration, we have no money, but the fact that we have sold Bell before getting any else in other than Carney, suggests that they are continuing to balance the books rather than speculate in any way. We are not trading insolvently.    [/quote]

Clubs have until the fourth Thursday in March to go into administration, or they will have their ten-point deduction suspended.

Clubs who take the step before March 26 will be penalised immediately.

If they wait until after that date, the situation changes. Initially, no deduction will be made and they will play out the season as normal. If they are subsequently relegated, they will start the next season on minus-ten points.

[/quote]

Macca

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lowestoft company? if so i would be interested to know if they are still trading!

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Macca

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lowestoft company? if so i would be interested to know if they are still trading!

[/quote]

They most certainly are![:D]

Here you go.

Wiz said "Err? don''t go toe to toe with me over military history 7rew, as a

retired military historian, it was a major disaster for the British

Army, Lord Raglan, and the light brigade, after going down the wrong

vally after the wrong guns, they failed to spike them when they did get

there. Nor, did they keep any ground they did cover.

Only the Heavy Brigade achieved that distinction in the Crimea war".

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Here you go.

Wiz said "Err? don''t go toe to toe with me over military history 7rew, as a retired military historian, it was a major disaster for the British Army, Lord Raglan, and the light brigade, after going down the wrong vally after the wrong guns, they failed to spike them when they did get there. Nor, did they keep any ground they did cover.

Only the Heavy Brigade achieved that distinction in the Crimea war".

[/quote]

Wiz can remeber it like it was yesterday. [;)]

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

John,

CN.

[/quote]

Correct CN, that cut off for this season / next season was brought in after dirty Leeds tried going in to administration on the last day of season knowing they were already relegated.

[/quote]

They were talking about this on 5Live the other night.  They said the cutoff date was 22nd March.  Before that date points are deducted this season.  The points deduction is carried over until next season if administration occurs after 22nd March.

They also said there were at least a couple of clubs near the bottom of the Champ in deep financial trouble, and in one case they thought administration was highly possible.  Didn''t mention by name obviously, but it didn''t sound like us although we could be one of the others.  They said the club in question had a big loan due for repayment in March and afaik we haven''t.

Does anyone know why different teams get different point deductions? Is it simply in relation to the amount of money wiped off by the administration?

I''m pretty sure Leeds started a season on -15 while Rotherham were -9, Bournemouth -10 and Luton a whopping -30

I would also question what they mean by deep financial trouble - so far as our accounts are concerned we are not in "deep" financial trouble. We may not be able to spend big on players, not that we ever seem to have spent big on players, but there are few clubs that can these days.In the last few days people seem to have over-reacted to a draw - both positively and negatively and also to a player being sold.Yes the draw was incredibly disappointing but only because we could not defend a 2-0 lead - not nessisarily because of the result if that makes sense. I guess it would help with some context - if we were 2-0 down and came back to 2-2 we would be happier so it is more about the poor performance in the second half than the result.Bell - hardly a first team regular and with Hoolahan and Croft playing well and Patty unlucky not to start in some ways added to Bell''s eagerness to move away made the decision quite easy to make. I''m really sorry - he is a good player, there is no doubt in that but since returning from injury he has taken a long while to get match fit - I would even hazard a guess that you wouldn''t see the best of him until next season once he is over the injury and has had a pre-season to get going with. I could be proven wrong and maybe he simply needs games but at the end of the day Norwich need results and now - if he hasn''t the heart he hasn''t the fight and I''m sorry but he hasn''t enough about him to make him worth fighting to keep.I don''t think there is any big conspiracy behind any of this as some claim - more that they keep making the claim and on this occaision have a couple of bits of information that could possibly suggest evidence of this claim, but I really don''t see it. We havn''t signed anyone other than Carney yet because Roeder wasn''t given any funds due to the board having an inkling of sacking him and then the period where Gunn was caretaker and where any signings were probably on hold until a manager was found. So what - Gunn has had about 10 working days to get players in?