Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

David bell

[quote user="canaryman"]Have we really sold him?How much for? and how much do we owe Luton?[/quote]It''s probably just another one of those rumours...

Nope, he''s gone, and to be fair, what do we need more? Him, or the likely £800k or so we''ve got for him? i think the latter. I saw him play perhaps his best game for us, and perhaps his worst (Burnley away and Forest at home where he got subbed at half time). Give me a decent Centre Back over him anyday

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Nope, he''s gone, and to be fair, what do we need more? Him, or the likely £800k or so we''ve got for him? i think the latter. I saw him play perhaps his best game for us, and perhaps his worst (Burnley away and Forest at home where he got subbed at half time). Give me a decent Centre Back over him anyday[/quote]Wishful thinking I fear. (And yes I was being humorous about it being a rumour - see the many threads on this message board, the EDP web site and the Pink Un site). Class player. Gone.

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Nope, he''s gone, and to be fair, what do we need more? Him, or the likely £800k or so we''ve got for him? i think the latter. I saw him play perhaps his best game for us, and perhaps his worst (Burnley away and Forest at home where he got subbed at half time). Give me a decent Centre Back over him anyday[/quote]Wishful thinking I fear. (And yes I was being humorous about it being a rumour - see the many threads on this message board, the EDP web site and the Pink Un site). Class player. Gone.[/quote]good, yes, Class, no

[quote user="canaryman"]Have we really sold him?How much for? and how much do we owe Luton?[/quote]

He went early this morning - see all the Bell threads from this morning!