Sign in to follow this  
sparkie

Mr Cullan & Ched Evans

Sir, l understand you at some time offered £20m to NCFC the terms are not too clear to me,.lf you have Norwich City at heart why not buy up Ched Evans contract, and loan him to Norwich. lf at a later date Nortwich decide to transfer him, your outlay could be returned to you, any profit you could make arrangement with Norwich prior to you outlay.

Dear Mr Sparkler. Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately one only has to look at the doo doo West Ham landed themselves in with respect to the Carlos Tevez affair to understand that third party ownership of a players contract is not lawful in English football.Yours.......

ps. How many times do you need told its Cullum! C-U-L-L-U-M   CULLUM!!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]More to the point, who the hell are Nortwich?![/quote]

Not sure but I do know that the Cullan/Callum family are big fans. [:D]

''Sprinkle'' >>http://abowlofstupid.com/category/computers/ "Deer Mistra Gollum weel yah pleeze fixet fur uz ter harve Chad heavens ear art Nortwich?"                                                        "Chears - me iz Sprinkle innit"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

''Sprinkle'' >>http://abowlofstupid.com/category/computers/ "Deer Mistra Gollum weel yah pleeze fixet fur uz ter harve Chad heavens ear art Nortwich?"                                                        "Chears - me iz Sprinkle innit"

[/quote]

lol

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Who would you rather have? Cullum, Callum, Cullan, Cullen, Colleen or Gollum?[/quote]Can I call for Calum MacCullum of Clan McClennan to come and claim Ched ?

Gollum, he''s better looking!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Who would you rather have? Cullum, Callum, Cullan, Cullen, Colleen or Gollum?
[/quote]