Sign in to follow this  
zaytsev aka "sharpshooter"

Back To Football, Donny Tonight - thoughts

who thinks we can actually win tonight? I cant see it myself, the lack of striker effect really seems to come into force at away games and again i cannot see us scoring. I think i would be stupid not to be happy with a draw.

Norwich SHOULD be hammering teams like doncaster all day long but in the current climate a point here would be a great result. I think it is really important that Gunn sticks with the same team for the 3rd consecutive game, not because i agree with all the team selections but at this stage of the season consistency and togetherness is the key and to resist chopping and changing will help this blossom.  We have got to go back to basics a settled four four two will help alot.

I cant emphasis how important this game is, it is the most important game of the season. Win and all of a sudden gunn has a nice little unbeaten run going with some breathing space at the bottom, lose and where in the bottom with a trip to the league leaders to contend with!

Please norwich go there and play with pride and passion and come back to norfolk with a positive result!

Norwich should be hammering teams like Doncaster!!! [:|] We are a poor Championship side with no away form, Doncaster have won four out of the last five, my money is on 3-1 Doncaster, just don''t think we have what it takes to get out of this mess,and selling players doesn''t help!!

Wish I was confident but I can''t see where a goal is going to come from, unless Hoolio hits one from midfield, maybe Curo should add penalty box diving to his game? You know, study a few Shearer clips.

A narrow 0-1 away win with a headed goal by substitutes Cort off a Carney cross in the last 10 minutes! The boys will be mad after fluffing the S''ton 2nd half.

I can see a 4-5-1 formation with Rusty in place of Fozzy and Hooly between the mids & Curo.

[quote user="Big Dave"]

A narrow 0-1 away win with a headed goal by substitutes Cort off a Carney cross in the last 10 minutes! The boys will be mad after fluffing the S''ton 2nd half.

I can see a 4-5-1 formation with Rusty in place of Fozzy and Hooly between the mids & Curo.

[/quote]

Drugs are bad..mmkay!!

Poop, poop... going down... and you lot deserve it!!!

It must be difficult being wrong so often??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Poop, poop... going down... and you lot deserve it!!!

It must be difficult being wrong so often??? [:$]

[/quote]One word Smudger - Leicester City.Oh arse, that''s 2.