Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

NO CARNEY!

I am not as Gunn wants to stick with the side that squandered a 2 goal lead.  Russell is on as a striker again, what a joke!!!

Why''s it a joke? You all complain about the lack of consistency under Roeder. You get under Gunn and you complain! Norwich fans really need to take a good look at themselves.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Why''s it a joke? You all complain about the lack of consistency under Roeder. You get under Gunn and you complain! Norwich fans really need to take a good look at themselves.
[/quote]

What the hell? Consistency? We''re playing the same bloody eleven as Roeder! I said when appointed that this man is going to get us relegated and I stand by that.

I know we don''t know all the story but surely if you want someone enough to sign him, then you would play him. Otherwise why bother?

[quote user="silver fox"]I am not as Gunn wants to stick with the side that squandered a 2 goal lead.  Russell is on as a striker again, what a joke!!![/quote]who would you play as striker an unfit cort or another small man in lupoli

Or the fact, like Gunn explained yesterday, he is not match fit....you bloody moaners try and come up with any excuse.  It''s pathetic.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]what is it with us and unfit players, i''m getting bored of it.
[/quote]

The problem with them is, we make a habit of signing them.[:@]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or the fact, like Gunn explained yesterday, he is not match fit....you bloody moaners try and come up with any excuse.  It''s pathetic.
[/quote]

So, he''s here to get match fit and can booger off back if we get relegated......I bet Leroy is grateful to us after letting him get match fit.

Or...just maybe...he is out of favour at Sheff U and therefore hasn''t played any games, and can''t be throw in for 90 minutes straight away.  The negative attitude amongst the fans in general is laughable.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or...just maybe...he is out of favour at Sheff U and therefore hasn''t played any games, and can''t be throw in for 90 minutes straight away.  The negative attitude amongst the fans in general is laughable.
[/quote]

Negative attitude?!

We are on the verge of League bloody one!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or...just maybe...he is out of favour at Sheff U and therefore hasn''t played any games, and can''t be throw in for 90 minutes straight away.  The negative attitude amongst the fans in general is laughable.
[/quote]

''''Negative attitude'''', ''''Laughable''''! Have you looked at our league and financial postion lately?

If we go down it could be the end of our beloved football club. I am normally Mr positive but this is the most depressed I have been in my 25 years as a season ticket holder. Great....and now we are 1-0 down to bloody Doncaster. Not very laughable ehh?

[/quote]

absolutely pathetic. sorry, let''s all be positive should we? we can all be happy clappy mid table in division 1 next season, so sorry for not being positively overjoyed at the prospect

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or...just maybe...he is out of favour at Sheff U and therefore hasn''t played any games, and can''t be throw in for 90 minutes straight away.  The negative attitude amongst the fans in general is laughable.[/quote]

absolutely pathetic. sorry, let''s all be positive should we? we can all be happy clappy mid table in division 1 next season, so sorry for not being positively overjoyed at the prospect

[/quote]Oh fuck off, I was just complaining about people jumping on anything to complain.  It was clear when Carney signed that he would not be playing today.

[/quote]

Negative, realistic, or yellowy tinty myopic?

Out of favour...or just not good enough for their squad.....Crooky knows him, so that''s alright then....

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh fuck off, I was just complaining about people jumping on anything to complain.  It was clear when Carney signed that he would not be playing today.
[/quote]

Lets be honest old mate there is plenty to jump on! You stay positive though, I will just pour myself another glass of red to numb the pain!

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]

Don''t worry, everything is OK, Carl Cort has just come on for a full 45mins to get us out of trouble!

[/quote]

Well the positive side of me says Cort will score a hat trick in the 2nd half.........shame that the positive side is alwasy wrong! [:)][:(]

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]

[/quote]

''''Negative attitude'''', ''''Laughable''''! Have you looked at our league and financial postion lately?

If we go down it could be the end of our beloved football club. I am normally Mr positive but this is the most depressed I have been in my 25 years as a season ticket holder. Great....and now we are 1-0 down to bloody Doncaster. Not very laughable ehh?

[/quote]

Bit melodramatic I think old chap.  Ever considered journalism as a career?

Many years ago Colchester enjoyed good games against Norwich in Division Three (South).  We are still in Division 3 - we are still going and if you are unfortunate enough to be relegated I feel confident that you will still be going.

Lincoln and Colchester have both been to the Blue Square conference (and back) and it''s the Lincoln 125th anniversary this year.  If those two can survive with less than a quarter of your support and probably only 20 per cent of your income and catchment area why can''t you? 

You have thousands of loyal fans - why on earth wouldn''t you survive?

Yours faithfully,

Puzzled in Essex[:|]

[/quote]

I think you should really think before you type mate.[:S]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Many years ago Colchester enjoyed good games against Norwich in Division Three (South).  We are still in Division 3 - we are still going and if you are unfortunate enough to be relegated I feel confident that you will still be going.

Lincoln and Colchester have both been to the Blue Square conference (and back) and it''s the Lincoln 125th anniversary this year.  If those two can survive with less than a quarter of your support and probably only 20 per cent of your income and catchment area why can''t you? 

Yours faithfully,

[/quote]

Thanks for making me feel a whole lot better. I draw great heart from your response old bean. Have you ever thought about becoming a samaritan?

''''The end'''' was meant as a fall down the leagues, e.g going into administration and doing a Luton (starting on minus 30 points).

I very much look forward to us playing the likes of Histon and Lewes and who knows we may even get a local derby against Kings Lynn. Whatever am I worrying about?!

Kind Regards

''''Excited at the prospect of playing Blue Square football'''' in Norfolk

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Or...just maybe...he is out of favour at Sheff U and therefore hasn''t played any games, and can''t be throw in for 90 minutes straight away.  The negative attitude amongst the fans in general is laughable.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yours faithfully,

[/quote]

Thanks for making me feel a whole lot better. I draw great heart from your response old bean. Have you ever thought about becoming a samaritan?

''''The end'''' was meant as a fall down the leagues, e.g going into administration and doing a Luton (starting on minus 30 points).

I very much look forward to us playing the likes of Histon and Lewes and who knows we may even get a local derby against Kings Lynn. Whatever am I worrying about?!

Kind Regards

[/quote]Oh now I understand, people are misinformed.  That will never happen to us.

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yours faithfully,

[/quote]

Kind Regards

[/quote]

It''s painful, yes, if it happens but it''s still your club but you learn to live with it (I think)[;)]

Magic moment of Colchester''s descent into the Blue Square was taking more away supporters than the home side produced.

It''s not over yet and you have a lot of games to play.

As it happens my wife is a Counsellor for the Samaritans and it''s not football that the callers are concerned about but I suppose some of it could have rubbed off on me.  [+o(]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yours faithfully,

[/quote]

Kind Regards

[/quote]

It''s painful, yes, if it happens but it''s still your club but you learn to live with it (I think)[;)]

Magic moment of Colchester''s descent into the Blue Square was taking more away supporters than the home side produced.

It''s not over yet and you have a lot of games to play.

As it happens my wife is a Counsellor for the Samaritans and it''s not football that the callers are concerned about but I suppose some of it could have rubbed off on me.  [+o(]

[/quote]

Fair play! I may need your good ladies number come the end of the season!