Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: GUNN. THE LYING F**KER

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wow I wish I''d thought of starting this thread [:|][/quote]

Why are you also a f*ckwit? [;)]

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="vendy18"]

This bloke said 2 days ago and i quote “I''ve had phone calls about a few of our players, I must admit, but the conversations didn''t last too long with certain managers and I''ve left it there.

“I don''t need to sell, so it''s given me an opportunity to keep the squad that we''ve got. I''ve got an opportunity to do what I want with the squad until the end of the season and until anything happens, I''m quite happy with the numbers we''ve got.”

yet 2 days he sells a player.

has glen rat face just shaved his head and got the job or somethink?????

its a joke.

[/quote]

So we keep a player who clearly doesn''t want to be here, do we? Give it a rest.
[/quote]

Doesn''t want to be here? The silly chap shouldn''t have signed for us in the first place.....

If a player wants out then there''s not a whole lot Gunn can do except try and get some money out of the situation.  Don''t see where he lied.

Anyway Gunny is just the boards latest sacraficial lamb. It''s them you should have the hump with.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="vendy18"]

This bloke said 2 days ago and i quote “I''ve had phone calls about a few of our players, I must admit, but the conversations didn''t last too long with certain managers and I''ve left it there.

“I don''t need to sell, so it''s given me an opportunity to keep the squad that we''ve got. I''ve got an opportunity to do what I want with the squad until the end of the season and until anything happens, I''m quite happy with the numbers we''ve got.”

its a joke.

[/quote]

I''m as gutted as anyone that Bell has gone but Gunn is not lying. He doesn''t need to sell, he just chose to

[/quote]

You reckon?

I bet he has been told that if he wants to buy then he has to sell first.

Lets face it that is exactly the same as Roeder and Grant have had to do before him.

The board have made a profit on transfers every year since we were relegated.

Why would you expect to be anything other than a struggling side when that is the case???

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

If a player wants out then there''s not a whole lot Gunn can do except try and get some money out of the situation.  Don''t see where he lied.

Anyway Gunny is just the boards latest sacraficial lamb. It''s them you should have the hump with.

[/quote]

Maybe Gunny should concentrate fully on getting Lee Croft to sign a new contract then, or selling him in the next 24 hours (before we lose him for nothing in the summer)?

I agree with you about the latest sacraficial lamb bit though... [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Get used to it... no manager that we employ is going to be somebody who would speak up against our board of directors showing them up to be the lying rotten people that they are.

It is all about lies and spin and making as many mugs as possible believe and sign up for season tickets at the moment.That is the way it has been at Carrow Road for the last 3 and a half years.

[/quote]

...Says someone who - oh - doesn''t come anywhere near Carrow Road. You can''t miss it, it''s the place with a floodlight in each corner. Pathetic keyboard warrior. 

I suggest you support Ippo.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Wow I wish I''d thought of starting this thread [:|][/quote]

No you don''t mate, you''re better than that, . . . . . er I think. . . .

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="vendy18"]

its a joke.

[/quote]

I''m as gutted as anyone that Bell has gone but Gunn is not lying. He doesn''t need to sell, he just chose to

[/quote]

You reckon?

I bet he has been told that if he wants to buy then he has to sell first.

Lets face it that is exactly the same as Roeder and Grant have had to do before him.

The board have made a profit on transfers every year since we were relegated.

Why would you expect to be anything other than a struggling side when that is the case???

[/quote]

Exactly. So even if your continual bash-everything logic holds firm, then the point still stands. Gunn did not HAVE to sell. He chose to. Even if it is to get someone in.

You say you''re a Norwich supporter which makes you infinitely more of a lying f**ker than Gunn

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="vendy18"] talked bollox[/quote]

You are a binner and I claim my five pounds.

[quote user="Paul Bishop"]talked more bollox[[/quote]

Just call me the Scumfinder general.
[/quote]

A tenner up Herb well done [Y]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="vendy18"] talked bollox[/quote]

[quote user="Paul Bishop"]talked more bollox[[/quote]

Just call me the Scumfinder general.
[/quote]

The men in the white coats will be calling for you in the morning HERB... [:$][:D]