Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Doncaster v Norwich match thread

Hooray!  somewhere else to get updates apart from sky sport and bbc text!

Come on city 0-1 will do.  Hope plenty of you have a beer in hand and listening in Norfolk to keep us informed across the land??

No David Carney ... not even on the bench .. is he already in Australia ... why did we sign him ... not to play him .. he''s a good midfielder .. better than Fotheringham for sure

Probably the most important match of the season - am I being OTT or stating the bleeding obvious?!

Same here! Drink in hand on a chilly Friday! I really think we can get a result tonight, if only a point! Doncaster are going to be tired after a couple of very hard games! We need to get at them early. Lets''s score first and take it from there! Come on boys!!!!OTBC!!!!

Team News

Marshall

Semmy - Doc - Grounds-Bertrand

Croft-Fozzy-Clingan - Hoolahan

Jamie- Rusty

Subs - Nelson- Pattison-Cort-Lupoli-Drury

Whats happened to the new midfielder?

Surprised Carney nowhere to be seen after he came here to "play football".....Never mind, anyway, this better be good, i''m sacrificing friday night for this as it doesnt kick off until 9:45 Turkish time (where i am)OTBC

Let''s hope it''s the side that turned out for the 1st 45 minutes that starts the game tonight, and not the side that started second half against Southampton [:)]

Radio Norfolk are saying Gunny might make some late changes.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Team News

Marshall

Jamie- Rusty

[/quote]

No reason given on radio norfolk CA.

[quote user="kick it off"]Surprised Carney nowhere to be seen after he came here to "play football".....Never mind, anyway, this better be good, i''m sacrificing friday night for this as it doesnt kick off until 9:45 Turkish time (where i am)OTBC[/quote]Five bob says you''re in Olu Deniz?. I pity you - it''s lovely and cool and fresh here in the UK.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Team News

Marshall

Jamie- Rusty

Didnt you realise? we will pay his wages for 6 months, not play him, then send him back. Good business if you ask me!! Well done Gunn.

Awful line up by the way.........

[/quote]

No Carney as I would imagine he''s not match fit yet and still doesn''t know the other players names (though this could also be said about cort)...poor old lappin though..they get rid of  bell who  has played left wing and he still cant get on the bench, what is the bloke still doing here?Incidentally don''t look at the name ''doncaster'' and think win, they''re on a halve decent run and will be very similar opponents to forest..im going for a 2-2 draw, with cureton grabbing a late equaliser.

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="kick it off"]Surprised Carney nowhere to be seen after he came here to "play football".....

Never mind, anyway, this better be good, i''m sacrificing friday night for this as it doesnt kick off until 9:45 Turkish time (where i am)

OTBC
[/quote]

Five bob says you''re in Olu Deniz?. I pity you - it''s lovely and cool and fresh here in the UK.
[/quote]

lol fresh is one word for it, bloody freezing is another [:)]

I can see a real dog fight tonight. Scrappy, unattractive, sloppy, fotheringham playing some suberb missed place passes. But lets win boys. These are the games that we need to win 1-0. I think we can. For me it will be Hoolahan again that will be on the scoresheet. People slated him in the last game about his passing, I saw him play, he was genius. He was creative, speedy, scored. Since Gunn has come in theres new life in the players that didn''t have the spark such as Hoolahan. Also just wanted to say good luck to Mr David Bell, we just never saw his capabilties...we''ve said that a few times to players here haven''t we. Good luck mate. Come on City!

OTBC!

[quote user="YellowRoad"]No David Carney ... not even on the bench .. [/quote]

Nor Lappin either, I got a feeling we going to sell him pretty soon. . . .?

Russel up front again and Fotheringham starting -- why? [:@] Is Gunn actually going to do anything different than Roeder?Seriously, I''ve just about had it with this bullsh*t. These people are paid inflated wages and for what?

[quote user="The Lord"]No Carney as I would imagine he''s not match fit yet and still doesn''t know the other players names (though this could also be said about cort)...poor old lappin though..they get rid of  bell who  has played left wing and he still cant get on the bench, what is the bloke still doing here?

Incidentally , they''re on a halve decent run and will be very similar opponents to forest..im going for a 2-2 draw, with cureton grabbing a late equaliser.
[/quote]

"don''t look at the name ''doncaster'' and think win"

Hilarious! Pun intended, The Lord?

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[quote user="YellowRoad"]No David Carney ... not even on the bench .. [/quote]

Nor Lappin either, I got a feeling we going to sell him pretty soon. . . .?

[/quote]

Nay, Lappin is worth jacksh*t and will be ideal for Division 3, because that''s where we''re headed.  [:@]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Grr Russell upfront again. With the prolific Cureton. Can''t wait to see our goals on the highlights [:|][/quote]Relax - my mole assures me Lappin has been coaching Fotheringham on how to take a corner, free kick, pass the ball forward... Really can''t see the case for starting Russell up front and keeping Lupoli on the bench.

We need points tonight more than ever because most teams below us will have two games in hand, and Derby three !!  

[quote user="shyster"]Russel up front again and Fotheringham starting -- why? [:@] Is Gunn actually going to do anything different than Roeder?  Judging by his line up for the last three games the answer is no.

Seriously, I''ve just about had it with this bullsh*t. These people are paid inflated wages and for what?
[/quote] 

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gunny''s had his first home win, and first home draw! Let''s have his first away win!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]Let''s make those who''ve made the journey have a good one!!!!!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunny''s had his first home win, and first home draw! Let''s have his first away win!!!!!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Let''s make those who''ve made the journey have a good one!!!!!
[/quote]

Let''s hope so eh [:D]