Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Sid

When was the last time....

[quote user="book end"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="book end"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]A 1-1 draw that would have been a 2-0 defeat under Roeder.  Gunn is unbeaten in his three games in charge and STILL people are being negative...
[/quote]

What the hell? You''re actually treating this as a good result?

What the **** is wrong with some of you?

[/quote]

Negativity is a hard habit to break. Think about it a bit, it is a better result than would''ve been achieved under Roeder, especially coming back from behind. It is ''Good'' in the context of where we are and the mess we are in. Let me explain ----

Away defeat = Bad (but to be expected)

Away draw = Good

Away win at form team = dreamland

[/quote]

Oh thank f***, a sane person. I''m not anymore after suffering numpties like alexncfc for too long.
I''m truly thankful you''re here to explain it to alex in terms he/she/it might be able to understand.
I owe you a pint.
[/quote]

Glad to be of help. Pint would be welcome but it will be a long while before I''m in the Fine City to collect. Think we''ll go one better and get a win at Wolves. Then they can put all their negativity in a pipe and smoke it. Predict 2-1 to us. Cort double.

[/quote]

and Herb thinks your sane? now you may wish to review that Herb, and if I would you I would stop smoking the "herb", it''s rotting your brain cells. Book End, the reason it will be a long time before you''re back in the Fine City is obviously due to the fact that you are in a nuthouse somewhere.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]sorry, any of you who think that a point at Doncaster is worth celebrating, and reason to be optimistic symbolise perfectly just how low your expectations have become. No doubt you will be celebrating "a hard fought point" at Carlisle next year, or "we played well and nearly beat Hartlepool at home". Well done Delia, we''re all really pleased apparently.[/quote]I''m sure we would all prefer it is were pushing for a playoff place or a place in the champions league but we are not. Given where we are, an away point especially when were behind has to be a good result. If your ambitions are for higher things, surely retaining our Championship status is a good start and therefore anything that helps with this is worth celebrating?