Mackay:Shackell
Fleming:Primus?
Bentley:Henderson
Holt:Safri
Francis:Mulryne
Brennan:Mcveigh
Huckerby:Mckenzie
Svensson:?????????

ABBEY WON''T GET A NEW CONTRACT SO DIDN''T INCLUDE HIM AND MY SOURCES TELL ME JARVIS IS GOUNG OUT ON LOAN. DOESN''T LOOK BAD DOES IT? WE MUST GET PRIMUS AND WE DO NEED ANOTHER BIG STRIKER, CAN''T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SAY WE DON''T?

Have you shown Briggs the door already?!

It does look good. If you think back to last December we have added Gallagher, Charlton, Bentley, Safri, Helveg, Huckerby, Mckenzie and Svensson to replace Crichton, Rivers, Easton, Roberts and Sinclair. A definite improvement.

The other thing this squad has going for it - especially with Charlton, Bentley and Helveg is their versatility. In some positions we have more than 2, if required.

And there are other possibilities like Brennan at LB, Charlton at CB, McVeigh at RM (although this didn''t work very well last season).

Yes, a couple more players (defender, right winger, striker) and we''ve got a good squad with some reasonable quality cover all over.

Ama

Wallah

These must be the three missing players Worthy is talking about.

Personally, I would swap your right winger for a central creative midfielder - or better still, get them both!

Good post Pottsy, I agree with you. We still await the other striker, & despite other opinions on this board we need one - look at the other teams in the Premiership, most have at least 4 don''t they?

Also I''m chuffed by the amount of positional versatality we now have.