Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

1-0

Dominate the game but go behind during the first period of opposition pressure! How many more times?

Come on Boys!!!!

Disgrace, embarrassing and exactly what was always going to happen. We are playing DONCASTER!!!! Thats right I said DONCASTER! Lose to these and we dont deserve a thing.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]be positive!![/quote]

ok, I''m positive we''re going to lose...

[/quote]

Most positive thing is us losing... the only way that this club is going to move in the right direction once more is by us being relegated, going in to administration and a new buyer coming in to get rid of our pathetic board of directors at rock bottom price.

It is just a shame that 99% of our fans are too gutless or gullible to do anything about it prior to getting to that stage.

[quote user="coops"]Disgrace, embarrassing and exactly what was always going to happen. We are playing DONCASTER!!!! Thats right I said DONCASTER! Lose to these and we dont deserve a thing.[/quote]

We deserve relegation because our fans are being blindly mugged yet again.

Bryan Gunn & Co with no money to spend are going to keep us up and then challenge for the play-offs next season are they???

I think not!!! [:$]

As things stand at the moment it is looking like he may not even enjoy the extended honeymoon period that Grant & Roeder enjoyed (part of the reasons for that are that Gunny will have less money top spend than even they did).

For f**ks sake, we know the board of directors are useless. we know Doncaster is an idiot, but bloody hell, do we really want to go down to prove our point?  Come on Norwich, arguably the most vital 45 minutes in out history coming up.  Come on you yellows.  Do it for me, if nobody else.  god I wish I could''ve got today off to have gone..........

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

Most positive thing is us losing... the only way that this club is going to move in the right direction once more is by us being relegated, going in to administration and a new buyer coming in to get rid of our pathetic board of directors at rock bottom price.

It is just a shame that 99% of our fans are too gutless or gullible to do anything about it prior to getting to that stage.

[/quote]

wouldnt relegation and administration be great!

[quote user="The Colonel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

wouldnt relegation and administration be great!

[/quote]

No but it is inevitable if we continue to carry on under Delia & Co... this season, next season... does it really matter when?

THe longer she is here the more the club and it''s fans will ultimately suffer... the longer it will take for any new owners to pick up the pieces.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]be positive!![/quote]be positive??? sorry you''re on the wrong message board... only negative thoughts are allowed here!!!