Sign in to follow this  
pak mei

gunn 3 unbeaten

[quote user="Smudger"]Will soon change on Tuesday night... [:S][/quote]

Oh really, will it. Eh?.  I dont get you.  You obviously dont go to the matches, and all you do is slag everything off.  I think you''ve picked the wrong hobby. You clearly don''t get any pay back from being associated to Norwich City.   There are plenty of other things out there.  Why waste your life being so bitter?  Find something else.  Or do you finally have "a voice" on an internet forum??  An identity.  Doesn''t anybody like you in real life? Especially girls (who can cook??)

[quote user="No Quarter"]

Oh really, will it. Eh?.  I dont get you.  You obviously dont go to the matches, and all you do is slag everything off.  I think you''ve picked the wrong hobby. You clearly don''t get any pay back from being associated to Norwich City.   There are plenty of other things out there.  Why waste your life being so bitter?  Find something else.  Or do you finally have "a voice" on an internet forum??  An identity.  Doesn''t anybody like you in real life? Especially girls (who can cook??)

[/quote]

Oh but that is where you are wrong... Norwich City still give me pleasure... watching many of it''s dumb fans fall for all the spin time and time again is like wacthing one of your most favourite black comedy''s on repeat over and over again... it sure puts a smile on my face.... [:D]

PS - What is with the girls who can cook thing?  Are you MWJ''s or do you just have a fat girlfriend/wife who keeps you under the thumb???

Seriously though, relegation rivals Southampton at home and Doncaster at this stage in the season? -- I see it as 4 pts dropped, especially when one considers the remaining fixtures.

[quote user="shyster"]Seriously though, relegation rivals Southampton at home and Doncaster at this stage in the season? -- I see it as 4 pts dropped, especially when one considers the remaining fixtures.[/quote]but you need  to deal in reality...the team was in a shocking state when roeder left... it is going to take some doing to turn it round... plus... teams near the bottom are the harder to take points from at the moment as they have something to really fight for... it''s up to you if you want to look at it as 4 points lost but i would say that''s the type of view that makes this message board pretty frustrating...

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

Good call, sod off smudger

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Gee, some humorless morons want to attack Smudger for salient points again. What a shock!

I get Smudger, and I appreciate him, but I am not taking his road as far as the Gunn hiring goes.  I know it was done for the wrong reason, but I am hopeful that it will get us to the end of the season sans relegation.  I TOTALLY agree with him on the board issue, though.  That has been painfully obvious for years.  Norwich City Canaries have no business being where we are, especially after 3 seasons to adjust back to Championship football. 

Delia Smith did a lot of good for us, but her time is over.  Her and her board of minions. Has anyone suggested the firing of Roeder was delayed this long so as to make it easier for the team to make it through the trade window without actually doing anything productive?  He should have been dumped long ago. 

BUT, we are 3 games without a loss, and maybe Gunn can use the equipment he was left with to make things work, something Roeder refused to do.  At least Gunn isn''t bent on trying to reshape the team in his own image. 

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="No Quarter"]

Norwich City Canaries have no business being where we are, especially after 3 seasons to adjust back to Championship football.

[/quote]

Great work Houston, although it doesn''t say much for your postings when you can''t even describe the club correctly. Norwich City Canaries? This ain''t the fucking Superbowl.

I''m itching to hear from you and Smudger about the investors that are queueing up to replace Delia and pump a load of money into the Club, because we all know that there aren''t any. Any speculation about Delia selling up is pure fantasy simply because no-one wants to invest in a football club at the moment, particularly one at the foot of the Championship. Name me some names and I''ll gladly back your plans for ''regime change'', but I don''t think it''s a realistic proposition.

[/quote]

Gee, some humorless morons want to attack Smudger for salient points again. What a shock!

I get Smudger, and I appreciate him, but I am not taking his road as far as the Gunn hiring goes.  I know it was done for the wrong reason, but I am hopeful that it will get us to the end of the season sans relegation.  I TOTALLY agree with him on the board issue, though.  That has been painfully obvious for years.  Norwich City Canaries have no business being where we are, especially after 3 seasons to adjust back to Championship football. 

Delia Smith did a lot of good for us, but her time is over.  Her and her board of minions. Has anyone suggested the firing of Roeder was delayed this long so as to make it easier for the team to make it through the trade window without actually doing anything productive?  He should have been dumped long ago. 

BUT, we are 3 games without a loss, and maybe Gunn can use the equipment he was left with to make things work, something Roeder refused to do.  At least Gunn isn''t bent on trying to reshape the team in his own image. 

[/quote]

Great work Houston, although it doesn''t say much for your postings when you can''t even describe the club correctly. Norwich City Canaries? This ain''t the * Superbowl.

I''m itching to hear from you and Smudger about the investors that are queueing up to replace Delia and pump a load of money into the Club, because we all know that there aren''t any. Any speculation about Delia selling up is pure fantasy simply because no-one wants to invest in a football club at the moment, particularly one at the foot of the Championship. Name me some names and I''ll gladly back your plans for ''regime change'', but I don''t think it''s a realistic proposition.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t call me a moron. I''m sick and tired of the blame culture surrounding Norwich City and you''re no different. Of course we could always let the queues of millionaires ready to place their fortunes into Norwich City come forwards.... that''s right, there aren''t any.

[quote user="Dion Dublin=Legend"]

Great work Houston, although it doesn''t say much for your postings when you can''t even describe the club correctly. Norwich City Canaries? This ain''t the * Superbowl.

For both Destort and Dionn Cublin Legend, obviously. I am not there to be in on the minutae of the club.  However, it does not take a forensic scientist to figure out that a BIG problem with the team is lack of support from those who are supposed to be supporting the club.  Good God, since we''ve been promoted to the Prem., it has been nothing but downhill!

I don''t understand the ins and outs of the business, and this has nothing to do with my distance from Norwich, but I do know that the offer from Peter (is it Peter?) Cullum was something that should have been taken more seriouly for several reasons.  The biggest one of all is that he is a dyed-in-the-heart NCFC guy.  Whatever his nefarious schemes doubters may imagine, he would not penny pinch our way back to the netherworld of League One.  That he is 10 or 20 times wealthier than the present crew of owners also suggests that he has more available funds, enough so that we could for once take something other than the cheapest option (and hope for the best) which ususally results in us being on the verge of relegation to a place I (and the vast majority of Canary fans) have never experienced.

As for calling them Norwich City Canaries, I am at a loss as to how that is incorrect.  Please enlighten me because I don''t want to say the wrong thing when people  ask me what team I support. NCFC and NC Canaries are the only names I am familiar with.  Ooooh wait, you weren''t nitpicking, were you?

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="shyster"]Seriously though, relegation rivals Southampton at home and Doncaster at this stage in the season? -- I see it as 4 pts dropped, especially when one considers the remaining fixtures.[/quote]but you need  to deal in reality...the team was in a shocking state when roeder left... it is going to take some doing to turn it round... plus... teams near the bottom are the harder to take points from at the moment as they have something to really fight for... it''s up to you if you want to look at it as 4 points lost but i would say that''s the type of view that makes this message board pretty frustrating... [/quote]That may be your opinion, but any day of the week I''d rather play Southampton, Charlton and Doncaster than Wolves, Reading and Birmingham.

3 games unbeaten could turn into 3 games without a win on Tuesday... funny how it can change in the blink of an eye

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

Oh but that is where you are wrong... Norwich City still give me pleasure... watching many of it''s dumb fans fall for all the spin time and time again is like wacthing one of your most favourite black comedy''s on repeat over and over again... it sure puts a smile on my face....

[/quote]

You''re a sick man smudger. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

3 games unbeaten could turn into 3 games without a win on Tuesday... funny how it can change in the blink of an eye

jas :)

[/quote]

That''s impressive Jas.  Did you work that out in your head? 

As the old saying goes,"Every long journey begins with one small step"

O.K. step four seems daunting, it''s against the "top" club, but these are the sort of games for which City traditionaly raise their game and I wouldn''t be at all surprised if they spring a win for us.