Sign in to follow this  
Erik the Viking

Comedy Gold!

Neil Adams "we are the better team?!"

but Neil we are losing 1-0 so that suggests to me we are not the better home team!

lets all be homers an stick together hey because thats gonna make us avoid relegation!, why don''t these jouno''s get off their ass and take this board of directors to task on what is blatantly wrong at the club????????????

[quote user="Gazza"]

but Neil we are losing 1-0 so that suggests to me we are not the better home team!

lets all be homers an stick together hey because thats gonna make us avoid relegation!, why don''t these jouno''s get off their ass and take this board of directors to task on what is blatantly wrong at the club????????????

[/quote]

Why don''t you???

So a team that is winning 1-0 is always the best team and deserve to be in the lead? No, I didn''t think so.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you???

[/quote]

And why don''t you???????????????????????

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

So a team that is winning 1-0 is always the best team and deserve to be in the lead? No, I didn''t think so.

[/quote]

performance counts for nothing if you don''t get results in my eyes, sorry for having a winning mentality!?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because he''s an absolute buffoon, that''s why. If he came up with anything credible or imaginative he''d be worth listening to. Sadly for him, he''s just a reactionary and clueless keyboard warrior - a real saddo. (And that''s from someone who wants Smith out and who disagrees with Gunn''s appointment).  

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you???

[/quote]

[/quote]

I already have done ages ago while all you sheep were claiming I was in the wrong... don''t you remember???

Now have said to myself that until somebody passes the testicle test then I will not be doing anybody elses dirty work for them.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gazza"]

[/quote]

Why don''t you???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because he''s an absolute buffoon, that''s why. If he came up with anything credible or imaginative he''d be worth listening to. Sadly for him, he''s just a reactionary and clueless keyboard warrior - a real saddo. (And that''s from someone who wants Smith out and who disagrees with Gunn''s appointment).  

[/quote]

Says the REAL saddo who only lives in Hethersett and has plenty of opportunity to meet up with myself and several others on here face to face, but who chooses to sit at home and call others names on his keyboard only.

Tell me when you live in NR9 you have not managed to come and chat through issues with others who have concerns over where the club is heading face to face.