Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Gunny Out!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

Making the same mistakes as Roeder, selling our best players, getting in crap loan players and playing players out of their normal positions! After losing tonight, we''ll be in the bottom 3 come 4.50 tomorrow. I''m not being pesimistic, i''m just being realistic and fed up with our board!

[/quote]

sorry.. sold our best players? i thought he sold some over rated rubbish from a 2 bit league 2 side who was injured more times than he was fit and failed to contribute anything in his time here....

which "best player" are you referring too?

jas :)

[quote user="colneycanary"]

Making the same mistakes as Roeder, selling our best players, getting in crap loan players and playing players out of their normal positions! After losing tonight, we''ll be in the bottom 3 come 4.50 tomorrow. I''m not being pesimistic, i''m just being realistic and fed up with our board!

[/quote]I think this post could be stickied as it''s so typical of the attitude of many on this board. CC, you''re moaning about something BEFORE it happens.We DIDN''T lose, we won''t be in the bottom three. If you are going to complain, how about choosing something real, not predictions about the future, rumour or speculation?

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

We''ll be in the bottom 3 because of Roeder and the board, not Gunn. Hes been in charge a week.

If you''re fed up with the board, aim your aggression at them, not Gunn.

[/quote]

No... we will be in the bottom 3 purely because of The Board ONLY... when are you guys going to realise that there is not a manager out there who could be successful at this club after what Delia & Co have done to it in recent years?

You lot who are sitting back yet again and saying give Gunny a chance and lets do nothing about the board are just prolonging the inevitable and thousands of fans are going to suffer for many more months in the process.