Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Gunny Out!

Making the same mistakes as Roeder, selling our best players, getting in crap loan players and playing players out of their normal positions! After losing tonight, we''ll be in the bottom 3 come 4.50 tomorrow. I''m not being pesimistic, i''m just being realistic and fed up with our board!

i see where you are comming from but, we dont know how much we got for him , also allthough i dont feel optimistic now yet hopely get someone in before the window shuts.

[quote user="colneycanary"]

Making the same mistakes as Roeder, selling our best players, getting in crap loan players and playing players out of their normal positions! After losing tonight, we''ll be in the bottom 3 come 4.50 tomorrow. I''m not being pesimistic, i''m just being realistic and fed up with our board!

[/quote]

All he has done is sold a player who has said that he wants to move away to be near his family.  The player was second choice to Croft, as for the loan, he has just made sure he has got cover before he sells the player - which is what people complained that previous managers did not do.

I''m just fed up with posters like you who can''t give support to the new manager and team.  He is in a difficult situation and has got 4 points from 2 games.  That''s not too bad.

sometimes if a player needs to go then he needs to go we don''t know the workings of it all. Give gunny guy a break he''s had two games in charge now is the time to make any judgements you''d be useless a juror you would have the defendant in jail just after the prosecution''s opening statement lets wait until we have some more evidence shall we.

im 100 percent behind gunn , if the guy didnt want to play here , that isnt what we wanted , i didnt really rate him .

we do need perminent players , that is my main concern .

i know he hasnt had long , i just hope 2 or 3 are brought in before the window shuts , if we have any injuries , we would strugle to field a side. koroma has also gone back ,

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

All he has done is sold a player who has said that he wants to move away to be near his family.  The player was second choice to Croft, as for the loan, he has just made sure he has got cover before he sells the player - which is what people complained that previous managers did not do.

I''m just fed up with posters like you who can''t give support to the new manager and team.  He is in a difficult situation and has got 4 points from 2 games.  That''s not too bad.

[/quote]Gunn should of never been apointed int the first place. It was just the cheapest option for the board. And Croft aint going to be here for much longer, so were does this leave us? It will mean having to watch fatty patty every bloody week. Gunn should be getting rid of the crap like Fotheringham and Pattison and keeping the best players! The team is just getting weaker and weaker and we deserve to be relegated.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

We''ll be in the bottom 3 because of Roeder and the board, not Gunn. Hes been in charge a week.

If you''re fed up with the board, aim your aggression at them, not Gunn.

[/quote]Bang on the money mate !

It''s not totally gunn''s fault he was appointed despite having no experience or qualifications as far as i know. From his comments about selling players it appears that he wasn''t aware  of the impending sale.

I''d like to see how the board balance the books in league one, or perhaps they are starting to factor relagation into their dealings already.

I think we need a win tonight to survive.

We''ll be in the bottom 3 because of Roeder and the board, not Gunn. Hes been in charge a week.

[/quote]Yes i''m pissed off with our board. But it''s Gunn responsibility now, on who go''s and who we buy now! He is still playing players out of their normal positions (Russel up front is one example) and nothing has changed since Roeder left. Fotheringham is still captain!!!  We our still waiting for a centreback and a tall forward!!! People on here have been calling our club a joke, and i''m now starting to feel the same way.

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]Yes i''m pissed off with our board. But it''s Gunn responsibility now, on who go''s and who we buy now! He is still playing players out of their normal positions (Russel up front is one example) and nothing has changed since Roeder left. Fotheringham is still captain!!!  We our still waiting for a centreback and a tall forward!!! People on here have been calling our club a joke, and i''m now starting to feel the same way.[/quote]

Is it??  I do believe the board hold the purse strings do they not?

Its not the Board or Roeder picking Russell up front now its Gunn , although to be fair i doubt he knows what else to do other than copy Roeder the guy is no manager and never will be .

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

Bang on the money mate !
[/quote]

I second that brother!!

Delia Out!

[/quote]

If you''re fed up with the board then say that in your thread title.  Don''t blame Gunny.  If a player wants to leave then whats the point in keeping him?  I like Bell as a player, in fact I thought he was "techincally" our best player.  However, he plays on the right, and could you seriously tell Lee Croft, one of the hardest working players in the side, that he''s dropped??  It''s unfortunate, but it''s one of those things.  I also suspect that the transfer is more attributed to our board than it is Gunny.   Hopefully, the cash he''s brought in can be invested in a centre forward.  Think before you post in future.

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="dhickl"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Gunn should of never been apointed int the first place. It was just the cheapest option for the board. And Croft aint going to be here for much longer, so were does this leave us? It will mean having to watch fatty patty every bloody week. Gunn should be getting rid of the crap like Fotheringham and Pattison and keeping the best players! The team is just getting weaker and weaker and we deserve to be relegated.[/quote]

Yawn.  Oh, I so wish we now had Paul Ince in charge (or whoever) (said in a sarcastic voice).

This is a joke right? He''s been in charge a week, is undefeated and yet someone is calling for him to be fired already.

I was not too impressed with Gunn''s appointment but he''s our man now and we''ve got to see what he does.

[/quote]does this not make you think that our past four managers have all been playing with the same hand and changing the manager is not the answer

BEHAVE!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very true PMY, but will Gunny pressure the board for some dosh? I doubt it.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well said, if people checked their facts 1st there wouldn''t be this type of post!He wanted to go...Gunny did the right thing in letting him go.Crofty from what ive read played his socks off again for us (and himself) last nighth and defo 1st choice imo

colneycanary wrote the following post at 30/01/2009 8:11 PM:

Making

the same mistakes as Roeder, selling our best players, getting in crap

loan players and playing players out of their normal positions! After

losing tonight, we''ll be in the bottom 3 come 4.50 tomorrow. I''m not

being pesimistic, i''m just being realistic and fed up with our board!

Only one word describes what your post invokes.............tosser!

[/quote]FYI: We won''t be in the bottom three come 4:50pm today it''s impossible.

[/quote]

Agreed. If we go down it will be the boards and our previous two managers fault. Not Gunn''s.

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

Agreed. If we go down it will be the boards and our previous two managers fault. Not Gunn''s.

[/quote]And if we stay up, will we be praising the board and our previous two managers?  Thought not.  Was it the Board and our previous manager''s fault that we chucked two points away against Southampton, or was it the fault of the players and manager?There are 16 games left this season.  If we don''t score enough points to stay up, Gunn and his team will at least be partly to blame.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Man-E-Faces"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]And if we stay up, will we be praising the board and our previous two managers?  Thought not.  Was it the Board and our previous manager''s fault that we chucked two points away against Southampton, or was it the fault of the players and manager?There are 16 games left this season.  If we don''t score enough points to stay up, Gunn and his team will at least be partly to blame.[/quote]Blasphemy!! Gunn is a legend he is immune to criticism