Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Dont worry we can still survive relegation!

I think the points we will need to stay up is around the 50 points. We have 8 home games left and they are all possible wins except reading. As long as lupoli starts more we will get out of this mess!OTBC¬

We''ll need those points at home, because our away run-in is not kind (unless Charlton are already dead and buried on the final day).

We will need to pick up 5 or 6 points away from home to stay up, in reality we will probably only win 4 or 5 of our home games at best so the more away points we can get the less uncomfortable it will be.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]I think the points we will need to stay up is around the 50 points. We have 8 home games left and they are all possible wins except reading.
As long as lupoli starts more we will get out of this mess!

OTBC¬
[/quote]

DON''T WORRY !!! DON''T WORRY !!! I''m beside myself with worry, what the heck are you talking about......................[:''(]

imo as things stand our chances of relegation are no worse than 50/50

staying up would be better than going down, but unless something drastically changes it''s more of the same next season I''m afraid

it''s not just lack of money, it''s lack of energy, focus and desire by the people who run our club

we must have a change at the top - the Chief Executive is an employee like anyone else and it''s time for him to go

Its interesting to see who our relegation competitors are playing in the last 16 to 17 games - so many of them are playing each other so it means those game will be very tense like last night - could lead to quite many draws - or if not leap frogging each other - on paper it looks like Barnsley and Plymouth are looking in big trouble although they are not yet in the drop zone, and Charlton, Southampton, Derby  will all remain in the mix - how long will the Forest revival last? if we can get 9-10 points in the next 7 games we should be ok - its still too early to say.........