Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Just borrowed somebody elses PC and forgot to look in as myself. Dont get too excited, Lol![/quote]Wasn''t that what Be Smart said when he was denying being Mr Positive?[/quote]

I''m innocent m''lud.

[/quote]
Really? I seem to remember this coming up last year, over the summer...

If anyone can be bothered to read through the linked thread it seems to offer yet further evidence.  Watch how he sticks up for himself.  Magic.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1/1265120/ShowPost.aspx#1265120

Apologies, but people who use multiple user names is a personal bug bear of mine... I outed Lincoln Canary yesterday, is no one safe? [;)]
[/quote]

So you are ACCUSING me of using multiple user names. Well I have posted how this happened and I really dont understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist over this.  Crafty Canary and myself are two different people and you haven''t discovered a world shattering conspiracy. Lol!

Have a nice day!

[quote user="Canary Nut"]So you are ACCUSING me of using multiple user names. [/quote]Yes, I believe that''s what I''m doing....[quote user="Canary Nut"]Well I have posted how this happened and I really dont understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist over this.  Crafty Canary and myself are two different people and you haven''t discovered a world shattering conspiracy. Lol!

Have a nice day![/quote]

Oh yeah, now I''m convinced... the old "I used someone else''s computer and forgot to sign them out" defence... classic.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Nut"]So you are ACCUSING me of using multiple user names. [/quote]
Yes, I believe that''s what I''m doing....

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Well I have posted how this happened and I really dont understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist over this.  Crafty Canary and myself are two different people and you haven''t discovered a world shattering conspiracy. Lol!

Have a nice day![/quote]

Oh yeah, now I''m convinced... the old "I used someone else''s computer and forgot to sign them out" defence... classic.

[/quote]

Well I think the sooner this multiple user name thing is sorted out the better.  Or people could just confess lol but not likely.

I am me, I don''t post as anyone else because there really is no need.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Nut"]So you are ACCUSING me of using multiple user names. [/quote]
Yes, I believe that''s what I''m doing....

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Well I have posted how this happened and I really dont understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist over this.  Crafty Canary and myself are two different people and you haven''t discovered a world shattering conspiracy. Lol!

Have a nice day![/quote]

[/quote]

Oh well small things please small minds. I dont really care if you believe me or not. Note neither Crafty Canary or myself have been banned for mutiple ids.

As for using someone elses PC., well you would do if you are 200+ miles from my base in Norwich.  Think about it.

Finally you argue that because we posted about the same subject a year ago  we must be the same person. On that basis there''s a huge multiple user id conspiracy going by the various posters on this bb. as we post about NCFC.  Marvellous! Mega LOL!

Have a nice day!

Surely, the relevant point here, whether or not the £4M existed at Year End, is that accounts for any company are a "snapshot" at a particular moment in time. They are, therefore, out of date as soon as they''re published.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Nut"]So you are ACCUSING me of using multiple user names. [/quote]Yes, I believe that''s what I''m doing....[quote user="Canary Nut"]Well I have posted how this happened and I really dont understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist over this.  Crafty Canary and myself are two different people and you haven''t discovered a world shattering conspiracy. Lol!

Have a nice day![/quote]

[/quote]

Oh well small things please small minds. I dont really care if you believe me or not. Note neither Crafty Canary or myself have been banned for mutiple ids.

As for using someone elses PC., well you would do if you are 200+ miles from my base in Norwich.  Think about it.

Finally you argue that because we posted about the same subject a year ago  we must be the same person. On that basis there''s a huge multiple user id conspiracy going by the various posters on this bb. as we post about NCFC.  Marvellous! Mega LOL!

Have a nice day!

[/quote]

They are brothers so there''s no multiple user case to answer here (though I wondered what happened to you on Rivals?)

[quote user="Paperclip"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Canary Nut"]So you are ACCUSING me of using multiple user names. [/quote]Yes, I believe that''s what I''m doing....[quote user="Canary Nut"]Well I have posted how this happened and I really dont understand why you are getting your knickers in such a twist over this.  Crafty Canary and myself are two different people and you haven''t discovered a world shattering conspiracy. Lol! Have a nice day![/quote]Oh yeah, now I''m convinced... the old "I used someone else''s computer and forgot to sign them out" defence... classic.[/quote]Oh well small things please small minds. I dont really care if you believe me or not. Note neither Crafty Canary or myself have been banned for mutiple ids.

Finally you argue that because we posted about the same subject a year ago  we must be the same person. On that basis there''s a huge multiple user id conspiracy going by the various posters on this bb. as we post about NCFC.  Marvellous! Mega LOL!Have a nice day![/quote]They are brothers so there''s no multiple user case to answer here (though I wondered what happened to you on Rivals?)[/quote]Why didn''t they just come out and say that then? Threads like the one below wouldn''t have the same impact though, would they?

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1065954/ShowPost.aspx

Well they certainly don''t disappear and go into the mix, along with the £16M creditors due within the next reporting period.

Well, Evil monkey I''m waiting for your apology for your accusing my brother of being me. However you are probably an alumnus of Earlham High School and have yet to look up what apology means.

BTW, alumnus means former student of said educational establishment. 

[quote user="crafty canary"]

Well, Evil monkey I''m waiting for your apology for your accusing my brother of being me. However you are probably an alumnus of Earlham High School and have yet to look up what apology means.

BTW, alumnus means former student of said educational establishment. 

[/quote]

I actually started 6th form at Earlham- i lasted 9 weeks.  It was awful.