Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

£1.2m will look cheap in the years to come.

[/quote]

He''ll be playing in Green and white hoops soon i''m afraid!!

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

How we''d all love to see him in our colours, however unless you know of an investor with millions to spend, it aint gonna happen.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

How we''d all love to see him in our colours, however unless you know of an investor with millions to spend, it aint gonna happen.

[/quote]

So whats happened to the £4m?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]How we''d all love to see him in our colours[/quote]WAY, I have to say, quite honestly, that I do believe we will see Ched Evans playing in our colours again...............................................when Celtic play in their Away strip........ [:S]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]How we''d all love to see him in our colours[/quote]
WAY, I have to say, quite honestly, that I do believe we will see Ched Evans playing in our colours again.................

..............................when Celtic play in their Away strip........ [:S]
[/quote]

lol that''s about right[:D]

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What 4 million?  Have we won the lottery? lol

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]you seem to be the only person in the world that thinks it exists.  Why don''t you ask Neily D @longandboringdomainname.com for an explanation ?

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is def becoming a fixation you know[:D]

Why not ask Neil (Doncaster not Adams)

Hello Neil, what''s happened at Colney to the 4Mill then, dont sit on the fence give us an answer. What you don''t know now come on!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you seem to be the only person in the world that thinks it exists.  Why don''t you ask Neily D @longandboringdomainname.com for an explanation ?
[/quote]

Well that''s twice I have asked about the supposed 4 million, on this and another thread, and never got an answer.  Never mind [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t expect him to justify that figure with an explanation - at least not one that anyone will understand.you seem to be the only person in the world that thinks it exists.  Why don''t you ask Neily D @longandboringdomainname.com for an explanation ?[/quote]

Well that''s twice I have asked about the supposed 4 million, on this and another thread, and never got an answer.  Never mind [:|]

[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you seem to be the only person in the world that thinks it exists.  Why don''t you ask Neily D @longandboringdomainname.com for an explanation ?
[/quote]

May be because I am one of the few on here that understands the NCFC Plc Balance Sheet. 

Do you expect NCFC to broadcast to clubs (who we are trying to buy players from) that we have LOADSA money ? 

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is def becoming a fixation you know[:D]

Why not ask Neil (Doncaster not Adams)

[/quote]

a) He wouldnt say

b) See answer above re transfer window

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have explained on another thread. Try searching my posts for £4m.

I''ve done the search for you and heres at least one explanation:

22/01/2009, 7:37 PM

Canary Nut is not online. Last active: 28/01/2009 16:47:14 Canary Nut

Top 150 Posts
Joined on 03/08/2005
Posts 1,957

Re: Early signing (statement not a rumour before anyone gets excited)

Reply Quote

Evil Monkey wrote:

Shack Attack wrote:

Canary Nut wrote:

So whats happened to the £4m.?

What £4m is this then?

That''ll be something to do with the LSE land deal yawn blah loan sigh blah yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Who let the monkey out of the zoo?  So you are not interested as to whether the club may have money for signings.

Shack - its my belief that the club could squeeze £4m out of the working capital (as at the 31st May 2008 - last NCFC Accounts) into cash. Has £2.5m been repaid to the bank or is there a big pot for transfers?  Meanwhile the club spin is, We have no money. LOL!

Where are the good experienced strikers?
----------------------------------------
Stagnation/decline with Delia''s NCFC.

Wow, that was so boring you''ve broken the thread... [;)]Your superiority complex with regards to the NCFC books is interesting but unless we actually end up spending a decent sum of money this transfer window I''ll file this £4m under "rumour".  Of course, if we don''t I''m sure you''ll be on hand to ask the club directly what''s happened to the money...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Wow, that was so boring you''ve broken the thread... [;)]

Your superiority complex with regards to the NCFC books is interesting but unless we actually end up spending a decent sum of money this transfer window I''ll file this £4m under "rumour".  Of course, if we don''t I''m sure you''ll be on hand to ask the club directly what''s happened to the money...
[/quote]

Its no superiority complex just a factual statement from reading the various posts that alot of people dont understand the Accounts but thats no surprise given that most of the readers are not accountants are they? Do I talk about brain surgery? No because I am not a brain surgeon.

If we dont spend much money on transfers during this transfer window then we have to consider the repayment of the £2.5m loan or they keeping the resources due to the economic circumstances.

BTW. its not rumour, you can find the £4m in the working capital part of the Balance Sheet as at 31st May 2008 unless of course you dont believe the NCFC Plc Accounts!

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Wow, that was so boring you''ve broken the thread... [;)]

Your superiority complex with regards to the NCFC books is interesting but unless we actually end up spending a decent sum of money this transfer window I''ll file this £4m under "rumour".  Of course, if we don''t I''m sure you''ll be on hand to ask the club directly what''s happened to the money...
[/quote]Its no superiority complex just a factual statement from reading the various posts that alot of people dont understand the Accounts but thats no surprise given that most of the readers are not accountants are they? Do I talk about brain surgery? No because I am not a brain surgeon.

If we dont spend much money on transfers during this transfer window then we have to consider the repayment of the £2.5m loan or they keeping the resources due to the economic circumstances.

BTW. its not rumour, you can find the £4m in the working capital part of the Balance Sheet as at 31st May 2008 unless of course you dont believe the NCFC Plc Accounts![/quote]Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Crafty Canary answering as if he''s Canary Nut.......

You''re not are you? are you? are you?......

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Just borrowed somebody elses PC and forgot to look in as myself. Dont get too excited, Lol![/quote]No Mum..........I''m not smoking...........errrrm I''m just holding it for Crafty Canary.......honest [;)]

[quote user="Canary Nut"]Just borrowed somebody elses PC and forgot to look in as myself. Dont get too excited, Lol![/quote]Wasn''t that what Be Smart said when he was denying being Mr Positive?

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Surely we already know the answer?"The money is already budgeted for".(c) Neil Doncaster, repeated on numerous occasions along with "prudence with ambition".

[quote user="Paperclip"][quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary Nut"]

Sign Ched Evans now! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Surely we already know the answer?

"The money is already budgeted for".

(c) Neil Doncaster, repeated on numerous occasions along with "prudence with ambition".

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canary Nut"]Just borrowed somebody elses PC and forgot to look in as myself. Dont get too excited, Lol![/quote]Wasn''t that what Be Smart said when he was denying being Mr Positive?[/quote]

I''m innocent m''lud.

[/quote]Really? I seem to remember this coming up last year, over the summer...If anyone can be bothered to read through the linked thread it seems to offer yet further evidence.  Watch how he sticks up for himself.  Magic.http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1/1265120/ShowPost.aspx#1265120Apologies, but people who use multiple user names is a personal bug bear of mine... I outed Lincoln Canary yesterday, is no one safe? [;)]