Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Colemanballs!

Listening to Man City v Stoke, I heard the commentator describe what sounded like the most horrific injury in the history of football . . .

"Amdy Faye is down . . . the physio is on . . . he''s holding his head in his right hand . . . [:D]

Have you got a favourite Colemanballs moment? 

When Gaetano Giallanza was here I used to hope we''d sign Giuliano Grazioli as his strike partner . . . not for footballing reasons but to hear Roy Waller trying to commentate!

''''I suppose that was the sort of game Newcastle fans enjoy - aslong as the outcome is what the outcome was at the end of it''''

''''We played well and had chances, but then we held a gun to our heads and pulled the trigger twice.''''

''''Somehow his legs couldn''t keep up with the rest of him...''''

''''We can''t live in the past - we can only live in the future.''''

All by that great comedian, Glenn Roeder.

and

''''Glenn Roeder, his arms folded on the bench behind him...''''                 From Radio 5 Live

Heard a stunning Graham Taylor insight earlier too- "I do think Man.City have alot of talent in their side".......A side which only cost £100m, surely not Graham! [:D]

Two from the mists of time.

Cricket:

''The batsman''s Holding, the bowler''s Willy".

and

Wimbledon:

''And it''s Mark''s C*ck serving with new balls.'' (For the under 40''s there was once a mediocre English tennis player called Mark Cox).